In this program you will learn about...
This program is applicable to any organization that wishes to...
- implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system;
- assure itself of its conformance with its stated environmental policy;
- demonstrate such conformance to others;
- seek certification/registration of its environmental management system by an external organization;
- make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformance with this International Standard.
- Including those planning analysis and auditing of...
- the environmental policy of the organization
- the nature of its activities and the conditions in which it operates
Implementation requirements, checklists and environmental auditing covering... ISO-14001's...
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Principles And Elements, Commitment And Policy
- Commitment And Policy
- Top Management Commitment And Leadership
- Initial Environmental Review
- Environmental Policy
- Identification Of Environmental Aspects And Evaluation Of Associated Environmental Impact
- Evaluate Significance Of Impacts
- Legal And Other Requirements
- Internal Performance Criteria
- Environmental Objectives And Targets
- Environmental Management Program
- Ensuring Capability
- Resources - Human, Physical And Financial
- EMS Alignment And Integration
- Accountability And Responsibility
- Environmental awareness and motivation
- Knowledge, skills and training
- Support action
- Communication and reporting
- EMS documentation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Measurement and evaluation
- Measuring and monitoring (ongoing performance)
- Corrective and preventive action
- EMS records and information management
- Audits of the environmental management system
- Review and improvement
- Review of the environmental management system
- Continual improvement