The new benchmark for all HR professionals worldwide is the SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certifications. The knowledge, skills, and abilities that HR professionals need to succeed in their jobs today are the main topics of study and examination for these HR certifications. With the help of this comprehensive 36-hour program, you will learn more quickly, remember more information, and continue on the path to passing the test. It combines professional instruction with the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP. You will obtain the SHRM Learning System for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP as part of the course. The full SHRM Body of Applied Skills and KnowledgeTM (SHRM BASKTM) is covered in the program, which was created by world-renowned subject matter experts.
These study tools reduce study time, speed learning, and increase confidence for passing the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP test since they provide thorough learning modules in print and e-reader forms, as well as cutting-edge online resources.
- HR professionals pursuing SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification
- Individuals wishing to advance their careers
- Learn from teachers with expertise and SHRM certification.
- Participate in conversations and pick up tips from your friends and classmates.
- Take advantage of a controlled atmosphere to help you stay on course.
- Recognize your strengths and areas that require more study time for the exam.
Unit 1: HR Competencies
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Global & Cultural Effectiveness
Unit 2: People
- HR Strategic Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
Unit 3: Organization
- Structure of the HR Function
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Workforce Management
- Employee & Labor Relations
- Technology Management
Unit 4: Workplace
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. Only)