Does every department in your organization submit reports that are different?
Due to data mismatches, do you find it difficult to understand the challenges of your business?
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is the answer to most of the business needs. It is software used by businesses to manage the routine activities of all the departments of an organization. Once the day-to-day activities are streamlined, it helps in boosting the revenue and productivity of the company.
This course on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) by ZOE Talent Solutions will help you to drive business productivity. This will also help you address the tasks and challenges at any stage or module of your business strategy timely and thus ensure the success of your organization’s blueprint.
- Business owners.
- Senior Management Team.
- HOD’s/ Team Leaders.
- Team Members.
- Anyone who wishes to work on ERP for better career opportunities.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic impact of ERP on business.
- Understand the importance of ERP and its relationship with the functions in the organization.
- Understanding issues and decisions made before selecting and implementing ERP.
- Understand ERP as an enabler of the business.
- Increased rate of accuracy for the organization.
- Accurate control of inventory.
- Better human capital management.
- Customer relationship management.
- Tracking of orders.
- Timely decision-making due to the availability of accurate data.
- Lower cost of operations.
- Better data integrity and financial controls.
- Eliminates wastage.
- Better inter-personal relationships.
- Improved productivity.
- Accuracy leads to NO interdepartmental conflicts.
- Informed decision-making.
- Become a strategic partner to the organization.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- INTRODUCTION AND GROWTH OF ERP.
- UNDERSTANDING AND MAPPING ERP FOR BUSINESSES.
- ERP IMPLEMENTATION.
- ERP AND ITS RELATED TECHNOLOGIES.
- ERP MODULES.
- ERP IMPLEMENTATION.
- POST-IMPLEMENTATION PHASES.
- ERP AND E-COMMERCE.
Unit 1: INTRODUCTION AND GROWTH OF ERP:
- Introduction to ERP
- Why ERP?
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Data Storage and Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Management of the Supply Chain
- Understanding the reasons for the growth of ERP
- ERP – Advantages and Challenges
- Is your organization ready for ERP?
- ERP Evaluation
- Modules of ERP
Unit 2: UNDERSTANDING AND MAPPING ERP FOR BUSINESSES:
- Understanding an enterprise or business, its functions, and departments
- Understand how to integrate management information
- Business Modelling
- ERP for Businesses
- Business Process Mapping
- The process of implementing ERP
- Hardware and Software for ERP Implementation
Unit 3: ERP IMPLEMENTATION:
- Precautions in ERP Implementation
- ERP- Post Implementation
- Guidelines for ERP Implementation.
Unit 4: ERP AND ITS RELATED TECHNOLOGIES:
- ERP and its related technologies – Part I
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Management Information System
- Executive Information System (EIS)
- ERP and its related technologies – Part II
- Decision Support Systems (DSS)
- Supply Chain Management
Unit 5: ERP MODULES:
- ERP Modules – I
- Production Module
- Plant Maintenance Module
- Quality Management
- Materials Management Module
- Supply Chain Management Module
- ERP Module – II
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing
- ERP Finance and Accounting Module
- Human Resource
Unit 6: ERP IMPLEMENTATION:
- ERP Implementation – I
- Re-evaluation Screening
- Package Evaluation
- Project Planning Phase
- ERP Implementation – II
- Gap Analysis
- Hidden Cost
- Vendors, Consultants, Human Resources
Unit 7: POST IMPLEMENTATION PHASES:
- Re-Engineering, Configuration
- Team Training
- End-User Training
- Post-Implementation and support
Unit 8: ERP AND E-COMMERCE:
- Future Directives in ERP
- ERP and Internet
- Critical Factors Guiding Selection
- Evaluation of ERP
- Strategies for Successful ERP Implementation
- Critical Success Factors in ERP Implementation
- Failure Factors in ERP Implementation
- Integrating ERP into an Organisation