21 - 25 Jul 2024 25.Jul.2024
A common mistake HR managers make is to focus on meeting short-term rather than long-term employment needs. This non-strategic approach causes the organization to face painful surprises regarding numbers and characteristics. It forces the human resources department director to deal with successive crises.
The recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course needs to be a more effective approach that makes the organization behave reactively. This program attempts to present an advanced strategy stemming from the recent trends in the selection, recruitment, and polarization processes and a presentation of the systems of establishing the list of sanctions and disciplinary sanctions.
Developing an effective recruitment strategy is a crucial aspect of human resource management. This recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course involves creating and implementing a plan to attract and hire the best talent for an organization.
This recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course is designed for a well-developed recruitment strategy that clearly understands the organization\'s long-term goals by using the best recruitment practices and applying advanced recruitment training techniques. Participants in this recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course will explore various HR recruitment methods and discuss creating a robust recruitment strategy that aligns with the organization\'s needs.
Human Resources Role in Disciplinary Actions
In human resource management, maintaining discipline is more than just about enforcement. It\'s about sustaining a productive, respectful, and harmonious workplace. Human resources play a pivotal role in formulating policies that delineate clear boundaries and procedures for disciplinary actions.
This recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course discusses the human resources disciplinary process, elaborates on what discipline in human resource management entails, and examines HR\'s critical role in taking disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Managers and heads of departments.
- Human resources department staff.
- Those who are interested in training and employment.
- Legal affairs and investigations.
At the end of this recruitment strategies and HR discipline methods course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop human resources through attention to modern selection and recruitment methods, including effective recruitment strategies and practices.
- Learn about the latest mechanisms of human resources work methods and identify best practices in performance evaluation.
- Change the attitudes of participants towards effective performance and thinking efficiency.
- Design the rules and regulations of the sanctions and sanctions list.
- Prepare plans of excellence in human resources management performance following the standards of total quality.
- Workforce planning.
- Assessment and selection.
- Analytical skills.
- Performance management.
- Planning and organizing.
- Decision making.
- Negotiation skills.
Unit 1: Important Concepts in HRM
- The role of human resources in contemporary organizations.
- Human resources as an effective intellectual capital.
- The importance of human resources as a competitive entry point for GATT agreements.
- The most recent trends in human resources management practices.
Unit 2: Human Resources Planning
- What is human resources planning?
- Human resources planning objectives.
- Modern organizational structure of HR planning data.
- Advanced methods of forecasting labor needs.
- Integrated framework for human resources planning.
Unit 3: Advanced Foundations in Selection and Employment
- Objectives for determining selection and recruitment processes.
- The basic stages of selection and recruitment processes.
- Modern standards in selection and recruitment processes.
- The practical and scientific importance of job analysis in recruitment processes.
- Methods of preparing and reviewing job descriptions and skills necessary for filling positions and selection.
- Modern mechanisms of selection and recruitment processes.
Unit 4: Financial Compensation and Disciplinary Systems
- Traditional methods of job evaluation and wage determination.
- Modern and effective statistical methods for job evaluation and wage determination.
- Advanced standards and indicators to be met in the regulation of sanctions.
- The modern legal view of penal and penal systems (disciplinary systems).
- Integrated framework for the foundations and standards of disciplinary systems.
Unit 5: Advanced Termination Strategies
- Termination of Service.
- The main and different reasons for termination.
- Modern methods of dealing with the termination process.
- Quality standards and ISO systems in determining separation methods.
- Integrated finalization of terminations.
- The role of human resources management after completion of separations.