A common mistake made by HR managers is to focus on meeting short-term, rather than long-term, employment needs. This non-strategic approach makes the organization face painful surprises in the provision of employment in terms of number and characteristics and makes the Director of Human Resources Department have to deal with a series of successive crises. It is an ineffective approach that makes the organization behave reactively. This program is an attempt to present an advanced strategy stemming from the recent trends in the selection, recruitment and polarization processes, and a presentation of the systems of establishing the list of sanctions and disciplinary sanctions.
- Managers and Heads of Departments
- Human Resources Department staff
- Those Who Are Interested in Training and Employment
- Legal Affairs and Investigations
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Develop human resources through attention to modern methods of selection, recruitment.
- Learn about the latest mechanisms of human resources work methods and identify best practices in performance evaluation.
- Change the attitudes of participants towards effective performance and thinking efficiency.
- Design the rules and regulations of the sanctions and sanctions list
- Prepare plans of excellence in the performance of human resources management following the standards of total quality.
- Workforce planning
- Assessment and selection
- Analytical skills
- Performance management
- Planning and organizing
- Decision making
- Negotiation skills
Unit 1: Important Concepts in HRM:
- The role of human resources in contemporary organizations.
- Human resources as an effective intellectual capital.
- The importance of human resources as a competitive entry point for GATT agreements.
- The most recent trends in human resources management practices.
Unit 2: Human Resources Planning:
- What is human resources planning?
- Human Resources Planning Objectives.
- Modern organizational structure of HR planning data.
- Advanced methods of forecasting labor needs.
- Integrated Framework for Human Resources Planning.
Unit 3: Advanced Foundations in Selection and Employment:
- Objectives for determining selection and recruitment processes.
- The basic stages of selection and recruitment processes.
- Modern standards in selection and recruitment processes.
- Practical and scientific importance of job analysis in recruitment processes.
- Methods of preparing and reviewing job descriptions and skills necessary for filling positions and selection.
- Modern mechanisms of selection, recruitment processes.
Unit 4: Financial Compensation and Disciplinary Systems:
- Traditional methods of job evaluation and wage determination.
- Modern and effective statistical methods for job evaluation and wage determination.
- Advanced standards and indicators to be met in the regulation of sanctions.
- Modern legal view of penal and penal systems (disciplinary systems).
- Integrated framework for the foundations and standards of disciplinary systems.
Unit 5: Advanced Termination Strategies:
- Termination of Service.
- The main and different reasons for termination.
- Modern methods of dealing with the termination process.
- Quality standards and ISO systems in determining separation methods.
- Integrated finalization of terminations.
- The role of human resources management after completion of separations.