|16 - 20 Feb 2025 20.Feb.2025
Many people have a fear of presenting in public. This advanced business presentation skills program is designed to remove the fear and stress of giving by offering tools and techniques that facilitate great presentations.
The ability to present ideas and concepts through the advanced business presentation skills course is an increasingly valuable skill within the modern workplace. Further, it is required at all levels within the organization. The ability to influence groups of people and create momentum for action is rewarding, both for the individual and the organization. For many, the challenge is to develop the confidence to present. Whether a seasoned orator or a novice, focusing on advanced communication skills can dramatically improve your business presentation skills and enhance your credibility through planning, preparation, and practice.
In this advanced business presentation skills program, participants will practice presenting in a supportive environment and learn how to structure their materials to create engaging presentations that inform, educate, and entertain their audiences.
In the advanced business presentation skills course, they will learn to perfect their communication and presentation skills by mastering advanced presentation techniques such as effective use of body language, the importance of tone and projection, and the paramount need to make a good early impression.
This advanced business presentation skills course, one of the best courses for presentation skills, builds on existing abilities and seeks to enhance performance and develop confidence by providing a structured approach combined with practice sessions and focused feedback.
The advanced business presentation skills program positions presenting as a means for delegates to meet their professional goals rather than an exercise that creates fear and apprehension.
Advanced Presentation Skills Development:
Developing advanced presentation skills is about more than just addressing an audience. It's about constructing a compelling narrative.
This advanced business presentation skills course section will empower you to harness advanced communication skill sets that are pivotal for creating impactful presentations.
Participants in the advanced business presentation skills will delve into advanced PowerPoint skills and other visual aids that can elevate a simple presentation into a memorable and practical session.
- Individuals with leadership potential.
- Individuals being developed for promotion.
- Individuals who need to communicate effectively to fulfill their role.
- Individuals who can disseminate newly learned skills within the workplace.
- Individuals who want to build lasting rapport with those around them.
At the end of this advanced business presentation skills course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the essential components of a presentation - who, what, why, where, when.
- Meet the needs of the audience and organize information clearly and concisely.
- Create a dynamic introduction, deliver a powerful message, and make a memorable exit.
- Utilize mind-mapping techniques to assist in planning.
- Work from simple prompts to avoid over-reliance on scripts or slides.
- Implement methods for varying vocal tones and body language.
- Develop strategies for handling questions and engaging demanding audiences.
- Control and manage the stress that is often created.
- Discuss the benefits and pitfalls of various visual-aid options and audience seating arrangements.
- Tailor their message to the audience's needs, projecting confidence and efficacy.
- Pace a presentation to enhance presence and captivate the audience.
- Make optimal use of visual aids to support the communication process.
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Influence and Personal Impact
- NLP (techniques for emotional control)
Unit 1: The Building Blocks of Effective Business Presentations:
- To fail to prepare is to prepare to die.
- Fears and concerns about presenting.
- Working together and the feedback process.
- Pre-prepared presentation on the subject of personal choice.
- Key learnings and outcomes.
- Organizing your presentation – Who? What? and Why?
Unit 2: Giving Structure to Your Business Presentation:
- Recognize your audience and their needs.
- Key components of the message and its significance.
- The BOMBER process for structuring the message: bang, opening, message, bridge, examples, recap.
- Brainstorming materials.
- Stage management, the physical environment, and visual aids.
- Repeat delivery of previous presentations for refinement.
Unit 3: The Psychology of Presenting: Controlling Self, Stress, and Emotions:
- Addressing the top fears surrounding presenting.
- Methods for managing nervous reactions.
- Vocal projection techniques harnessing stories and anecdotes.
- The psychology of maintaining audience interest.
- NLP and VHF techniques to engage audiences.
Unit 4: Business Presentations With Style:
- Techniques for managing and engaging your audience.
- Strategies for handling difficult questions.
- Handling difficult people!
- Practical presentation skills.
- Recording and video feedback for self-assessment.
- Personal reflections and continuous improvement in presentation style.
Unit 5: Fine-Tuning for Perfect Presenting:
- Assessing personal performance and advancement.
- Advanced tools and techniques to keep the audience involved.
- Strategies for impactful closings.
- Top ten closing tips for business presenting skills.
- Positive affirmations and self-belief enhancement.
- Business performance coaching for success.
- Action planning for individual, team, and organizational development.
By the conclusion of this advanced presentation skills training course, participants will be equipped with the ability to give a stellar presentation and the confidence and advanced presentation skill sets that make a significant difference in business communications.