This HR strategic change management program role is designed to highlight critical areas of strategic change essential for any world-class HR Department to succeed.
This strategic change management focuses on HR roles and activities. It will show you innovations and the latest approaches to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR function. Upgrade your skills, knowledge, and ability with this new international HR strategic change management program.
What is Strategic Change Management?
Strategic change management is a systematic approach to managing organizational change to ensure alignment with strategy and overall goals.
The role of the HR strategic change management course includes planning and implementing change to improve organizational performance and ensure future success.
The Role of HR in Strategic Change Management
HR professionals are crucial in strategic change management, acting as change agents who can facilitate and positively drive organizational transformation. Understanding the intersection of HR and strategic change management is vital for embracing the changing landscapes of modern business.
- Top management.
- HR management.
- HR staff.
- Managers and heads of departments.
- This HR strategic change management is for persons who want to acquire new skills and knowledge to advance their careers.
At the end of this HR strategic change management course, participants will be able to:
- Prioritize HR activities and identify what produces value.
- Take action to maximize manpower.
- Compile an action plan that will have significant organizational savings.
- Master the new HR strategic model.
- Master how to do predictive forecasting.
- Reduce the cost and significantly improve the efficiency of succession planning.
- Controller business process reengineering and be able to apply the techniques both in HR and in other areas of the business.
- Explain to others the 10 key areas where human resources can be significantly improved.
- Implement change that will have a visible benefit to the organization.
- Update their professional skills to be ahead in HR thinking and abilities.
- Explain to others the new integrated HR concept and how it will add value to any public or private business.
- Adopt a common and auditable approach throughout HR.
- Provide the organization with a much more business approach to HR management.
- Operate a standard strategic model and strategy using the HR two-stage model.
- Strategic planning.
- Matrix management
- Business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manpower planning.
- Predictive forecasting.
- Creating business value.
- Business process reengineering.
Unit 1: HR as the Strategic Partner
- The new strategic process for HR.
- The 10 input checklists for strategic HR.
- The role of creativity in HR strategy.
- How do you translate strategy into action - the value of Strategic Action Plans?
- HR\'s role in matrix management and measuring results.
- Review: Can human resources be improved at no extra cost? Ten areas where a real difference can be made.
Unit 2: Making HR Effective - 10 Decisive Actions to Make a Difference
- The new shape of HR.
- The internal structure needed for tomorrow\'s successful HR departments.
- Does added value apply to HR?
- Manpower planning - use of manpower predictive techniques.
- Maximizing organizational structures to enhance productivity – how do downsizing and right-sizing work?
- Understanding the new ratios for supervisors and managers.
Unit 3: New Look at Advances in Recruitment, Training, and Techniques to Maximize Human Performance
- Recruitment - The new approach to recruitment processes.
- How can testing and profiling make a real efficiency difference?
- Improving the questioning process using the latest in behavioral techniques.
- Tips and techniques used by interviewing professionals.
- Professional interviewing in practice.
- Training - The new training efficiency model.
- Methods to determine which training provides value to the organization.
- How to evaluate training?
- Valuing and costing training and using a prioritizing system to get outstanding value from the training budget (specialist handout).
- Maximizing efficiency through pay and rewards.
- Concepts of value using the new talent model.
- Two significant improvements in efficiency - the use of differentiation and bonus schemes.
Unit 4: New Performance and Value Approaches to Performance, Competence, Appraisal, and Succession Planning
- Understanding performance - setting organizational performance standards.
- The need for predictive forecasting.
- Paying for performance.
- Understanding how competencies are structured and how to measure them realistically.
- Performance appraisal - understanding the cost of the assessment and how to improve it.
- Techniques to enhance appraisal techniques and to maximize the value of training.
- The new approach - new results.
- Software needed.
- 5 Succession plans - What is the organization\'s value of PDPs?
- The three approaches to targeted succession planning.
Unit 5: Business Process Reengineering and How to Measure the Return On Investment in HR Activities
- Understand the immense value Business Process Reengineering (BPR) offers.
- What is BPR?
- IBM and \"Levi\'s\" case study.
- How to do BPR?
- Creating and measuring value from HR.
- Practical examples.
- The HR ROI formula.