Whether in the public or private sector, contract management and commercial expertise have emerged as essential accelerators of corporate performance. They have the ability to boost trade parties' worth and reputations collectively, resulting in competitive advantage. A combination of practical experience, systematic learning, and stringent testing results in competence in contract and commercial management.
This course aim is
- Increasing your awareness of your contractual obligations and unclear legal provisions
- Produce useful, pertinent, and accurate contract documentation.
- Learn strategies, tactics, and insights to negotiate your best possible contract.
- Utilize your best efforts to handle contracts and improve organizational procedures.
- Secure insights from the most effective strategies for handling claims and variances
- Be a proactive contract specialist and effectively manage your risks.
- Individuals who wish to develop their talents and skills in the contracting and procurement department.
- People who perform tasks like project management, which closely include commercial concepts, need practical training in commercial management.
- People interested in learning more about contract and commercial management in general.
- Contracts and procurement newcomers.
- Negotiators, bid managers, contract drafters, relationship managers, commercial program/project managers, finance managers, commercial managers, sourcing professionals, sales account managers, and legal professionals are all professionals in contracts.
- Verify and compare the credentials of employees
- Make your dedication to staff development and excellence clear.
- Giving new recruits a reward can help keep them on staff.
- Realize a strong Return on Investment due to increased performance
- Improve your organization's functional position and impact.
- Acquire accreditation or world-class recognition
- learn all there is to know about business best practices
- Boost one's status and employment prospects
- Show your commitment to excellence.
Unit 1: Initiate Topics
- Introduction to Contract and Commercial Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Define Requirements
- Cost-benefit evaluation
- Sourcing Options
- Carrying out a terms audit
- Identification of Costs
Unit 2: Topics in Bid
- Filling out RFPs
- Rules for the Bid Process
- Laws' Impact on the Bidding Process
- Evaluation Standards
- Participant Management
- Acquiring Knowledge of Markets and Opportunities
Unit 3: Develop Topics
- Relationship and contract kinds
- Overview of the Terms and Condtions
- Alliances, Partnerships, and Distribution
- Production of the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement
- Drafting Recommendations and Guidelines
- Additional Strategic Factors
Unit 4: Discuss Issues
- Goals and Planning for Negotiations
- Goals, Strategy, and Framing
- Negotiation Techniques
- Negotiation Strategies
- Strategies, Hacks, and Lessons Discovered
- Financial and Pricing Factors
Unit 5: Manage Topics
- Communication and Implementation
- Performance Evaluation and Management
- Change Management for Contracts
- Handling and Resolving Conflict
- Contract termination