This important Culture & Change Management training course focuses on vital areas of modern Human Resource Management HRM. It is a unique seminar that addresses core HR issues in a critical and evaluative way. This course also provides a theoretical background, guidelines on best practice, and skills development in organizational development processes, all from an HR perspective.
- Professionals and Supervisors who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- Those who received their training in past years and need to be brought up to date with best practice in Change Management
- Those who have joined an HR or Personnel Department in past few years but who have no formal HR Training
- HRM personnel who need to stay up-to-date on current practices and trends in change management and organizational development
- Anyone involved in HRM at all levels
- Those who would benefit from an understanding of the HR role and function.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Design a suitable change management model in their workplace
- Understand organizational culture
- Identifying change management practices that may be culture-bound
- Develop practical skills in Organisational Development (OD)
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Understand Strategic HRM approaches (SHRM)
- Describe best practice in working with employees with problems
- Performance Management in a multi-cultural setting
- Organisational Development (OD)
- Work Psychology
- The Difference between Change Management and Managing Change
- Methodology & Application
- An Understanding of Workplace Culture and Change
- Leadership and Change
Unit 1: Understanding Human Psychology and Its Impact on Change Management:
- What is Human Psychology?
- Tip of the Iceberg Concept
- Understanding Yourself
- Developing Self-awareness, Trust, and Communication
- How Attitudes are formed?
- Motivation at Workplace and What Drives People to be Motivated
- The Key Drivers of Change
- The Need for Change Management
Unit 2: Approaches to Organizational Change:
- Where do you start with Organizational Change?
- Anticipated Reaction to Change
- What are typically the things which are required to Change?
- Define the Scale of Organizational Change
- Approaches to Organizational Change
- Steps required to Implement Change
- How to Sustain Change?
- What is the impact of Appreciative Inquiry on Change Management?
- Organizational Alignment around the Change
Unit 3: Change Management and Change Leadership:
- The Five Psychological Phases of Change and their Effective Management
- Difference between Change Management and Change Leadership
- Leadership and Culture in Change Management
- Change Management and Emotional Intelligence impact on Organization Performance
- The Key Components of Emotional Intelligence Link to Leadership
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Unit 4: Organisational Development (OD)
- What is Organisational Development?
- Introduction to Performance Management Tool Namely the Balanced Scorecard
- Defining Strategy and How to Translate It into Action and Execution
- SWOT and PESTEL Analysis
- Barriers and Success Factors to Strategy Execution – Culture, Leadership and Human Factors
- Building a Strategy Focused Organisation (SFO)
- Introduction to Strategy Maps
Unit 5: Developing Performance Contracts Framework and Scoring Mechanism:
- Developing Business Plan Methodology to Achieve the Strategic Direction of the Organization
- Developing and Implementing Performance Contracts Framework between CEO and Functional Managers within the Organization
- Developing a Comprehensive Balanced Scorecard and Scoring Mechanism for your organization using EXCEL