In this program you will learn about...
- Fundamental Understanding of the Professional Issues.
- Aligning your Departmental, Process and Personal Objectives with Organizational Mission, Vision, Strategic Objectives, Quality Policies and Requirements.
- Specific Areas where you, your section, your department or your organization can take a Leadership Role.
- What motivates employees? The answer is key to setting-up systems and processes that lead to superior performance by the employees.
- Reality is every employee is different. What motivates them needs to be understood and analyzed in a systematic manner. This program helps you setup such a system.
- Entrepreneurship - where the employee strongly agrees he is one of the business owners - is one important and a often missing approach in organizations.
- This program will set-out the Different Alternate Strategies, Systems and Processes you need to implement to create Entrepreneurship in your organization.