In this program you will learn about...
This program will provide the participant the knowhow to ...
(1) Understand the logistics process
(2) Understand integration needs with other processes
(3) best practices world-class logistics systems
(4) tools for measuring performance.
In this program you will learn about the Logistics Management…
- Practical Issues
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Business Mapping of Operations
- Flow Charts
- Quality Assurance TQM Issues
- Customer - supplier - employee relationships
- Long-range planning
- Cross-functional planning
- Information support
- Continuous improvement
- What you should expect to deliver
- The key questions - as well as documents and hard data to check.
- Product sourcing
- Reducing suppliers
- Involving suppliers in planning
- Which managers to interview?
- What data and opinion to seek?
- What to ask suppliers?
- Measure your company - or individual divisions/departments - against an objective standard, to gauge overall performance and pinpoint shortfalls.
- Planning Issues
- Tools and Technology Issues
- Information Technology Issues
- Management Concerns
- Implementing Improvements