This program introduces you to the new technology enabled tools you can consider for enhancing your organizational and facility security.
This is a technology and systems program. Attending this program will help you Specify New IT enabled Security Tools for your Facilities.
Planning, Operational and Management Issues are also discussed in this program.
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry & Business Issues, Laws and Regulators Issues, Key factors and Concerns
- Creating an Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Projects you can Implement
- The Technology
- Equipment, Tools and Technology Information
- Industry Standards
- Methodologies and Procedures
- Management Issues
- Flow Charting of Work Processes
- Quality Assurance Implementation
- Planning Issues
- Risk Management
- Implementation Management
- Good Management Practices
- Some Best Business & Industry Management/Technical Practices
- Implementing Improvements
- Building a Knowledge Base in your Organization