25 - 29 Dec 2023 29.Dec.2023
This new program provides you with the latest thinking, methods, and tools to be able to complete the two most important areas of training –TNA and Evaluation. In today’s difficult financial climate these are the two areas that will make a difference to any training function.
This program will also help to raise the professional profile of training because of its exact process approach. Using our methodologies you will be able to do TNA in less time and with greater accuracy, know what to evaluate, and use a proven process to do a predictive evaluation. If you are required to do so you will be able to show which training provides measurable value to the organization using new techniques.
- Training Managers
- Training Specialists
- Training Coordinators
- Training Consultants
- HR Staff
At the end of this seminar the participants will be able to:
Identify and be able to use models of training needs analysis
Identify and be able to use models of training needs assessment
Being familiar with techniques to measure and show training results in the business
competencies are constructed and know which are is the best to train to get good results
Have practiced evaluating a series of training seminars
Know how unit costs work and how to use them to make evaluation easy
- Analysis of data
- Conceptual thinking
- Balanced decision making
- Results orientation
Unit 1: Organization learning culture:
- Defining business culture and its elemnst.
- Discussing WILLIAM SCHNEIDER model for organizational culture .
- The Benefits of A Learning Organization Culture.
- The 4 C's of organizational culture.
- Creating a Learning Culture in the Workplace.
- The organizational learning theory and The organizational learning theory .
Unit 2: High Performance Organization:
- The principles of HPO -Discussing factors contributes to high organizational performance
- The importance of the Performance Management System and the employee appraisal process.
- Understanding the (4) Quadrant of Employee Performance and Learning.
- Understanding the (5) Factors Model of Employee Performance and Learning.
- Understanding the learning curve concept and its importance.
Unit 3: Conducting Training Needs Analysis:
- Training Model Process & TNA
- TNA & Individual needs & Identifying Training Objectives -Using Competencies Matrix and performance review as input for TNA.
- TNA & Job needs & Identifying Training Objectives - Using job analysis as input for TNA.
- TNA & Organizational needs & Identifying Training Objectives.
- Developing Training Criteria
Unit 4: Training implementation:
- Training Model Process & Training Implementation
- Defining ,discussing training types (internal - external)
- Defining ,discussing training types methodologies
- Monitoring training ,trainer and trainee during implementation
Unit 5: Training evaluation:
- Setting up training evaluation measures (evaluation matrix ).
- Understanding Kirkpatrick model of evaluation.
- Understanding Phillips ROI model of evaluation & The ROI evaluation formulas.
- Understanding Kaufman’s model of evaluation
- Understanding the CIRO model of evaluation.
- Understanding Brinkerhoff model of evaluation.
- Understanding Anderson model of evaluation.