You will learn how to .....
Understand Organizational Culture, Impact of Culture on successfully implementing improvement initiatives, Common Misunderstandings, Step-by-step methodology for Analyzing Organizational Culture and Implementing Improvements.
- What is organizational culture?
- Impact this culture has on organization's performance and achievement of Strategic Objectives?
- How our improvement initiatives should be tailored to work for our organization.
- Essential Cultural Attributes for a 21st Century Globalized Organization including the Work Culture Universal Good Practices and Potential Beneficial Best Practices.
- The program will present the Culture Improvement Methodology using an easy step-by-step approach and assisted with adequate checklists - For the following stages...
- Identifying your Organizations Real Detailed Strategic Objectives
- Analyzing the Work Culture required to Achieve the Strategic Objectives
- Culture Audit to find the Gaps between the Required Culture and the Existing Work Culture
- Formulating Projects for Creating the Required Organizational Culture and Sub Cultures in Various Units
- Sample Project Planning and Scheduling for Culture Change Projects.
- Case Studies
- Program Recommendations
- A Personalized Action Plan for the Participant.