This program provides the participant the range of skills to analyze and understand organizational Cost Accounting needs and devise strategies for fulfilment the requirements.
- Understanding Cost Accounting Objectives of the Organization
- Understanding Cost Accounting Data Needs for Decision Making
- Understanding Cost Accounting Methods
- Understanding Existing Cost Systems in Organization
- Developing the Cost Knowledge Base
- Improvement and Change Planning in Cost Accounting
- Planning & Implementing a Project to Building Cost Knowledge Base