In this program you will learn about...
This program discusses
- Understanding your company's technology
- determining which technologies should be priorities for your company
- determining what aspects of the company can be called technologies
- Systematic breaking technologies down into component parts.
In this program you will learn about the Organization’s Technology…
- Practical Issues
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Business Mapping of Operations
- Flow Charts
- Quality Assurance TQM Issues
- This program supplies tools to enable you to understand the technologies you use and apply.
- How to conduct a strategic review (where might we want to compete?)
- How to conduct a core competencies review (what are we good at?)
- How to analyze your "Technology Base" and its key elements?
- How to develop a "Technology Inventory"?
- Analyze how well you develop/exploit different technologies
- How to anticipate skill needs?
- How to spot technologies that underpin your position?
- How to use the stage-by-stage assessment to rank technologies and define their maturity, competitive position and competitive impact?
- How to identify the resources and time required to achieve improvement - and the likely return on investment?
- Planning Issues
- Specific Technology Issues
- Information Technology Issues Management Issues
- Implementing Improvements