In this program you will learn about...
This program provides the participant all the skills he will need to move to Middle Management Position from his present Junior Management or Department/Section Manager Role.
- Understanding Middle Management Role
- Understanding and Developing Organizational Objectives.
- Translating Organizational Strategic Objectives into Your Middle Management Goals
- Understanding Performance of Highly Rated Managers
- Understanding the Process Approach to Management
- Understanding Resistance to Change and Developing an Improvement Methodology that Overcome the Known Pitfalls to Change
- Understanding and Implementing Minimum Good Management Practices for your Organization
- Understanding the Concept of Best Practices
- Investigating Best Practices to Apply in your Organization
- Building your Organization Specific Knowledgebase of
- Best Practices
- Domain Knowledge
- Coaching your Way to Leadership
- Building your Leadership Legacy
- Action Plan Preparation