In this program you will learn about...
Leadership skills are among the hardest to assess or measure objectively. Typically, senior executives will trust their own instincts when judging leadership ability - making it difficult to implement a company-wide program of training and improvement.
This program covers the methodology for
- determining which competencies are required for leadership success
- measuring the performance of the company's employees
- need to develop leadership skills at all levels
- development of improvement plans for leadership skills.
- Practical Issues (Leadership)
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Quality Assurance TQM Issues
- A definitive measure of leadership skills and ability in your organization.
- The main inhibitors to leadership development.
- How to identify the competencies most vital to the leaders in your company?
- How to develop the right leadership model for the needs of your firm?
- The step-by-step approach to developing a leadership performance profile?
- How to administer profiles and seek feedback?
- The rules for analyzing the profile data.
- How to use and communicate leadership skills data?
- How to turn the analysis into an annual company leadership assessment?
- How to use the assessment data to build a leadership skills training program tailored to the needs of your company?
- Planning Issues
- Tools and Technology Issues
- Information Technology Issues
- Implementing Improvements