In this program you will learn about...
This program will provide the participant the know how to
- Understanding customer satisfaction
- Cost of not satisfying customers
- Customer Satisfaction Measures
- tools for measuring performance
In this program you will learn about the ................…
- Major Practical Issues
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Business Mapping of Operations
- Flow Charts
- Quality Assurance TQM Issues
- Measuring the True Satisfaction Levels of Your Internal External Customers
- How to analyze customer satisfaction?
- How to set service standards?
- How to grade customer expectations?
- How to realign company structure?
- How to assess performance and move forward?
- Define customer needs assess how well you meet them
- Evaluate competitor strengths and customer ratings
- Compare your capabilities with customer expectations
- Analyze cost, benefits and risks
- Pick an improvement team
- Prioritize opportunities
- Target results
- Allocate resources.
- Planning Issues
- Program Specific Technology Issues
- Program Specific Information Technology Issues
- Management Issues
- Management Information Needs and Related Systems
- Implementing Improvements