In this program you will learn about...
- Measuring of company's ability to use resources efficiently and effectively
- Understanding the productivity concept
- Relationship of productivity and strategic goals
- Identification of Productivity Improvement Opportunities
- Implementation and Monitoring of Productivity Improvement Opportunities.
In this program you will learn about the Productivity Analysis…
- Practical Issues
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Business Mapping of Operations
- Flow Charts
- How to apply productivity measures to any goods or services?
- The steps to a full productivity analysis
- How to use Value Chain and Business Process Analysis?
- How to put the Analysis in a strategic context?
- Objective data sources
- How to set and assess group/department objectives within the Analysis?
- Create consistent measures across your firm to plot progress by department
- Learn the keys to performance measurement
- Apply the Criteria for Quality, Cost and Timeliness
- Use the Benchmarking tools to cut waste and build productivity.
- Planning Issues
- Technology Issues
- Information Technology Issues
- Management Information Needs and Related Systems
- Implementing Improvements