In this program you will learn about...
This program provides you the know-how for setting-up a system for continuous improvement of your organization/department's business processes.
The system is made up of procedures and methods for: Motivation, Setting-up Teams, Identifying Improvement Opportunities, Measuring Current State of Performance, Data Collection, Problem Analysis, Implementation Plan Development, Evaluating Success, Institutionalizing the Improvement and Celebrating Success.
You will learn about the Best Worldwide Practices in Continuous Improvement..
- Management System Needs
- Tools and Technology Issues
- Management of Continuous Improvement Projects
- How this Program Can do Wonders for You and Your Organization
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Understanding and Collecting Information on Best Industry Practices
- Tools and Techniques
- Management System for Applying Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement Project Stages:
- Management System Setup
- Identifying Improvement Opportunities
- Measure Level of Performance
- Study Opportunity Collect Data
- Prepare Plan to Apply in your Organization
- Implement Process Change
- Measure Effectiveness
- Make Improvement Permanent
- Celebrate Success
- Auditing Continuous Improvement Projects