In this program you will learn about...
This program will provide the participant exposure and understanding of relevant Computer technologies, applications and methodologies that will help them improve their productivity, the productivity of their sections or departments.
They will also be able to effectively manage their employees – where their subordinates substantially depend on computers to their job.
You will learn about the Best Worldwide Practices in .........
- Tools and Technology Issues
- Implementation Management
How to productively use Computer Tools and Methodologies.
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks
- Word Processing: Preparing Documents, Letters, Manuals, Books, Reports, Brochures, Invoices, Legal Pleadings, Mass-Mailing Letters and Internet/Web Pages using MS Word
- Formulating and Implementing Quality Assurance Procedures when using Word
- Project work - making and using a Word Productivity Tool.
- Database: Preparing Database Applications for - Mailing Lists, Asset Tracking, Contact Management, Event Management, Expenses, Inventory Control, Ledger, Membership Management, Order Entry, Picture Library, Student Class Management, Service Call Management, Web Page Management and Dynamic Web Pages using MS Access
- Formulating and Implementing Quality Assurance Procedures when Designing Database Applications
- Project work - making and using a Access Application.
- Spreadsheet: Preparing Spread Sheet Applications for Accounting, Calculations, Estimating, Analyzing - Excel
- Formulating and Implementing Quality Assurance Procedures when Designing Spreadsheet Applications
- Project work - making and using an Excel Application.
- Presentation: Preparing Professional Presentation for Strategy Recommendation, Reporting Progress, Meetings, Overview of Situation, Technical Report Selling Ideas and including Web Presentations using Power Point
- Formulating and Implementing Quality Assurance Procedures when Designing using Power Point
- Project work - making and using a Powerpoint Presentation.
- Internet Browsing Skills
- Browsing (roaming) the Internet using Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Searching the Internet.
- Web Page Creation
- HTML, Java Introduction
- Creating Web Pages
- Setting-up a Basic Web Server using Microsoft's Internet Information Server.
- Web Publishing using Microsoft Front Page
- Formulating and Implementing Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Using Email - Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express and Eudora Pro.
- Formulating and Implementing Management Procedures for Productive Email Utilization
- FAX: Professional Computer FAX Management using Office and Delrina WinFax Pro.
- Total Quality Management as Applied to Computer Application Administration
- The Future
- Where is this Technology Going?
- Keeping updated on Relevant Technology and Productivity Tools.
- Career Development Opportunities.