In this program you will learn about...
This program provides the participant an understanding and methodology for Preparing & Updating Departmental/Organizational Strategy, Identifying strategic initiatives/projects, Process for assessing a strategy's ability to be effective, Preparing Strategy Implementation Plan, Recommending and prioritizing initiatives and allocating resources.
In this program you will learn about the Business Strategy Analysis…
- Understanding Strategy
- Industry Standard Terminology
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Purpose, Vision, Mission
- SWOT Analysis
- Conducting Workshops for Identifying the Strategies
- Strategy Implementation Action Plan Preparation
- How well does your strategy work - for your company - and for individual business units?
- Does it get results? If it fails in some areas - which ones? and why?
- How good is your strategy-making process at gathering opinions and delivering strategies that win wide support and drive growth
- How well your business strategy is aligned with company needs?
- How to target resources according to company capabilities and capacity - identify any potential mismatch?
- How to Improve the way you develop new strategies?
- Pinpoint discrepancies in the way your business strategy is implemented, and the results it delivers.
- Implementing Improvements in Strategy Formulation, Updating and Implementation Processes
- Preparing a Customized Action Plan for your Department/Organization