This program provides the CAD Operator and Engineer the essential understanding and tools for Quality Assurance, Productivity Improvement, and use of Tools. The program covers Work Methodologies, Tools, Accessories, and Customizations. The content of this program is not CAD software specific and applies for CAD Operators using AutoCAD, Microstation or other Software, Standardization, Accuracy-First-Time Tools and Procedures
For Operators, Checkers, Engineers, Supervisors
CAD usage is taught everywhere. Draftsmen and Engineers have been making Good Drawings. So where is the problem?
CAD drafting errors made need a lot of time to detect, correct, or redo- many of these errors are avoidable. Further productivity, accuracy, standardization strategic considerations are not taught anywhere else... except in this program!
- Draftsmen and Engineers
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the Technology Transfer to the Participants.
- Understand the multi-discipline, skills, competencies, and step-by-step analytic understanding of the program topics and issues (this understanding would otherwise have come from years of rich and diverse work experience).
- Catch and learn from his own past/present/future job-related experience.
- Identify, support, and implements improvements in his work area, team, section, department, or organization.
- Quality Assurance
- Productivity Improvement
- Work Methodologies
- Tools, Accessories, and Customizations
- AutoCAD, Microstation, and other Software.
Unit 1: Productivity Methods:
- Minimize errors through Error Prevention
- Automate error checking
- Reducing Rework
Unit 2: Facilitating Group working - Maintaining Standardization:
- Drawing Preparation Methods
Unit 3: Effectively Using the New CAD Tools:
Scanning for CAD Work
Digitization of Paper Drawings
Unit 4: Methodology for Compatibility with Future Intelligent Systems (1)
- Future CAD Upgrades
- Move from one CAD Software to Another
- Compatible with Electronic Document Management Systems
Unit 5: Methodology for Compatibility with Future Intelligent Systems (2)
- Suitable for Serving as Base Drawings to put Intelligence into them
- Bill of Material Design Analysis
- GIS Type Applications