Best Practices are the practices chosen of world-class leaders who have used their influence to change their environment - government or business - for the good, or to improve their organization's success ratio.
Organizational development literature contains a wide variety of definitions and descriptions of leadership.
This program establishes what some of the business leaders do, to improve their organizations' position through effective leadership. We will analyze the best practices from business leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets. Each practice will include a way in which any leader in the market can apply the practices learned to improve their environment. Besides, case studies are delivered through videos with a hands-on activity and team case questions, to further provide an insight into how to make these practices work in your environment.
- Managers among all managerial levels
- Tram Leaders
- Human Resources Management
- Employees who aim to get great leadership skills to empower their capabilities
At the end of this conference the participants will be able to:
- Determine the best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today.
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for in their business.
- Explain their leadership capabilities and areas for personal development.
- Determine their role as an effective leader in any organization.
- Describe a change management model for management and the process of planning, communicating, and implementing change.
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization.
- Use personal influence and develop political savvy to network and influence people effectively.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others.
- Develop a Personal and Professional Vision and Communicate it to all stakeholders.
- Tap into and "inner power" to gain self-confidence and strength.
- Get the most productivity out of each constituent (worker or other).
- Delegate and Empower employees to maximize results and time management.
- Develop a culture that earns respect through new ideas and innovation.
- Essential leadership skills
- Develop a Leadership Balance
- Build a following by building trust
- Transforming people into productive followers
- Change management
- Planning for the future
- Lead by example
- Personal growth techniques
- Time management
- Command respect
Unit 1: Leadership and Influence :
- What do they mean?
- Leadership roles
- Self Appraisal: Leadership Behaviors
- Leadership from Within
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
- Three Lenses of Leadership
Unit 2: How a Leader Leads From Within:
- Ways to increase self-knowledge
- Self Reflection and self-esteem
- Understand how you think
- The character of a leader
- Creating an environment of leadership
- Real leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Guide to your inner leader
- Balance in mind, body, and spirit
Unit 3: The Role of a Change Leader:
- Making the change transition
- Responses to change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change factors
- Change and leadership paradigms
- Communicating change
- The human side of change
Unit 4: How a Leader Builds Trust:
- What is Trust?
- The benefits of a high trust environment
- Trust reducing behaviors
- Restoring breached trust
- Building capacity for trust
- Personal influence and political savvy
- Negotiating agreement
Unit 5: How a Leader Fosters a Leadership Environment:
- Mind and action focus
- The alliance mindset
- Developing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Strategies for Fostering Leadership
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Success questions
- Action steps to take
Unit 6: Creating and Implementing a Leadership Communication Strategy:
- The leader as a Visionary
- The Power of Creative Vision
- The Leader's influence on culture
- How a leader facilitates the path to a culture?
- Implementing a leadership communication approach
- Models of best-run visionary companies
Unit 7: How Effective Leaders Control their “Inner Power”:
- Guide to knowing your leadership strengths
- How leaders use their emotional intelligence
- Understanding the leaders base of power
- Understanding “Spiritual Capital”
- Leaders Influence on people - employees, peers and senior managers
- Managing your body and mind effectively
Unit 8: How a Leader Develops People:
- Secrets to involve others
- Best practices of effective mentors and coaches
- The motivating leader
- The need for achievement, power and affiliation
- Expectancy theory and motivation
- How a leader creates an environment for self-motivation?
Unit 9: How a Leader Uses Resources More Effectively:
- Best practices to effectively delegate
- The benefits of delegation
- The barriers to delegation
- Delegation Vs Empowerment
- Creating the climate for empowerment
- Using goal setting, time management, planning and prioritizing
Unit 10: How a Leader Builds an Innovative Culture:
- The leader as a creative thinker
- Building a culture of innovation and new ideas
- Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Putting best practices into practice
- Case study: Uniquely driven
- Guide to building a personal leadership plan