This course is designed for all those who have the potential and capabilities of developing into supervisors, team leaders, and new managers. Whatever their job title, if they are in charge of others then they will be helped greatly by this seminar.
According to the Harvard Business Review, "85% of the reason a person gets, keeps and performs well in a job, depends on their ATTITUDE and only 15% on their APTITUDE". (Aptitude is your University degree, diploma, training, knowledge, etc.) It has been found that most Companies spend almost all their training budget on technical and skill development. However, today's "cutting edge" companies and organizations are now selecting and incorporating Peak Performance Training and Staff Personal Development, to increase the performance and productivity of their staff.
This seminar will bring about dynamic, positive, mindset changes and will give each participant, lifestyle attitudes that will motivate their life to an exciting new level
- Supervisors & Team leaders
- Head of units
- Employees who are being prepared to a managerial role
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the specific role of supervisory management.
- Lead, motivate and delegate.
- Understand the power of their incredible creative mind.
- Discern the crucial connection between the conscious and subconscious mind.
- Reprogramme their mind for daily success and self-image improvement.
- Identify negative and restrictive mindsets.
- Understand the importance of teleological thinking.
- Understand the impact of positive attitudinal living.
- Identify destructive attitudes and how to replace them.
- Utilise the 3 major steps of motivation.
- Understand why motivation has to be created from within.
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve top-level performance and productivity.
- Use motivational strategies on a daily basis.
- Develop pro-active motivation as a way of life.
- Define what real supervision is, and be able to explain to others what it is, and what it means.
- Understand and practice basic supervisory skills.
- Define the difference between the supervisory and the operational roles.
- Explain what motivates you and describe ways to motivate others effectively.
- Manage performance for results.
- Use different techniques to communicate effectively with your team.
- Use an appropriate strategy for delegating to others.
- Motivate and support others in the achievement of targets.
- Empower self and the Staff who work with you.
- Develop a high performance team.
- Build personal empowerment into their team
- Leadership skills
- Managerial skills
- People skills
- Communication skills
- Performance management
- Creative thinking
- Time management
Unit 1: Harnessing the Power of Your Mind:
- Understanding your amazing brain.
- The importance of the mind.
- Handling the challenge of change and transition.
- Sowing and reaping principle - Cause and effect.
- How conditioning has affected your life.
- Understand your conscious and subconscious mind.
- How to re-program your subconscious mind.
- Learn how to deal with destructive fear.
Unit 2: Selective and Creative Thinking:
- Discover the principle of replacement.
- How to deal with destructive thoughts.
- Find out why enthusiasm is so important.
- A mindset indicator.
- How to develop a positive mindset channel.
- Communication between your mind and your body.
- Dr. Bernie Seigle's observations.
- Teleological thinking.
- Develop positive self-image creative thinking.
- Your perspective will affect everything you do.
Unit 3: Discover the Significance of Attitudinal Living:
- What does 'attitude' really mean?
- Find the greatest discovery of the 20th. Century.
- Discover the power of personal and corporate resilience.
- See how your attitude will position you.
- Why do we need an attitude adjustment
- Advantages of a positive mental attitude.
- How to overcome a negative mental attitude with a PMA.
- How to maintain the right attitude.
Unit 4: Attitude Management:
- Discover the 'Golden Rule' of interaction.
- What is the 'extra-mile' principle?
- Learn the 85% - 15% success principle.
- Discover the psychology of a winning smile.
- Find out how successful people manage their lives.
- Develop an attitude of personal determination and persistence.
- See how your attitude affects your fellow staff and customers.
Unit 5: Mind Set Motivation:
- Understand the 'as a man thinks' principle.
- Know the power of the cassette, and CD's on the mind.
- The power of repetition.
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- Motivation creates energy.
- The key activity of the 100 most successful businessmen.
- Goal setting motivation.
- Discover what momentum motivation will do for you.
- The 2 major types of motivation.
- 35 ways to stay motivated.
- What it means to be pro-active in every area of your life.
Unit 6: Who Do You Think You Are?
- Personal profiling
- Assessing your current leadership style
- Assessing your abilities as a coordinator
- Your preferred team role
- Your communication style
Unit 7: Enriching Your Communication Skills:
- Subjective experience and communication
- Advanced language patterns for influence
- Questioning and listening skillfully
- Motivation and behavioral drivers
- Hygiene factors and motivators
- Glasser's innate drivers
- Filters of experience
- The emotional loop
Unit 8: The Skills of The Coordinator:
- Time management
- Teamworking skills
- Essentials of project management
- Meeting management
- Effective use of IT to support coordination activities
Unit 9: The Modern Leader:
- The 10 intelligences
- Exploring emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Theory X and Theory Y - push and pull leadership
- Values and leadership
- The culture of your organization
Unit 10: Communicating, Coordinating, and Leading:
- What do people say about your team - and what do you want them to say?
- Key challenges for your team and how to meet them
- Case study - communicating, coordinating and leading in practice
- Personal action planning