Training Coordinators play a vital role in ensuring any training solves the performance gap or need, this program equips you with the appropriate tools and techniques to manage these issues.
- Training Professionals
- Training Coordinators
- Training Specialists
- HR Professionals
- Training Managers
At the end of this conference the participants will be able to:
- Analyze how Training & Development contribution to business performance
- Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator role
- Apply a new 4 quadrant analysis model for individual performance issues
- Be able to apply the 10 steps in the training cycle
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
- Influence management allowing new skills to be practiced
- Understand and master training needs analysis, design, validation, and evaluation techniques.
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Formulating concepts and strategies
Unit 1: Designing Training & Development to Support Business Needs:
- Change in organizations
- Positioning Training & Development to ensure delivering strategic success
- Aligning Training & Development activities to the business needs
- Training & Development activities and organizational success including case studies
Unit 2: Clarifying/Developing The Role of a Training Coordinator:
- The skills and attributes of a Training Coordinator
- How do people learn? When making training decisions
- Accounting for individuals’ learning styles
- Resources planning - medium and long term requirements
- Managing change - managing your training and development needs
Unit 3: Training Needs Analysis (Corporate VS Individual needs)
- The relationship between T & D and company performance
- At the Corporate level
- Departmental and section training needs
- Team development including Planning (TDP)
- Personal Development Plans, manpower/ talent management
Unit 4: Examination of Validation and Evaluation Techniques:
- Delivering effective structured programs.
- Application of the 10 step training model
- The use of Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct an Evaluation Survey and using learning?
- How to present results to best effect - evaluation in action?
Unit 5: Budgets and Back to Work Planning:
- Understand the Training and Development budget planning process.
- Generating Individual action plans, and agreeing priorities