Achieving outstanding sales results in an increasingly competitive world is a difficult task. Only by establishing a modern sales force management system and by training sales management personnel effectively, can today’s firm compete. The Certified Sales Manager course provides frontline sales managers with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to drive bottom-line performance. It focuses on improving organization and forecasting skills, as well as other technical competencies aimed at guiding salespeople towards higher performance.
The course is designed for sales managers and directors who have a desire to increase their team’s overall performance, productivity, and profitability. It is also directed towards managers who want to increase the value they deliver to their sales reps and organization. Finally, the course will be a perfect fit for sales professionals new to or considering a move to, a managerial role.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional.
- Describe different types of selling models.
- Understand prospecting and be able to conduct a powerful sales call.
- Use a customer-centered selling approach to provide value.
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Develop an action plan to apply new skills
- Sales team management
- Sales planning
- Territory and key account management
- Sales coaching skills
- Sales performance evaluation
- Sales leadership
- Team building and management
- Forecasting techniques
Unit 1: Selling Skills Assessment:
- Sales Competency Model
- Behaviors, Characteristics and Skills of a Successful Salesperson
Unit 2: Types of Selling:
- Strategic Selling and Buyers Influence
- Planning your Calendar to Achieve Sales Goals and Build a Sales Pipeline
- Retail (Face-to-face) Selling
- Relationship (Consultative) Selling
- SPIN Selling: The SPIN Sales Model
- Characteristics of Different Selling Models, Types and Structures
Unit 3: Sales Closing:
- Attitude of the Sales Professional
- Dealing with Customer Objections
- Various Closing Techniques
- The Feel Felt Found Approach
- Strategies to Respond to Common New Business Objections.
Unit 4: Relationship Management (Partnering with Customers)
- Technologies or Methods for Maintaining Customer Information CRM
- Strategies to Maintain Communication with a Customer
- Customer Marketing Pyramid
- Relationship Marketing
- Consultative Selling
- Life Time Value of a Customer (LTV)
- Conflict Handling
Unit 5: Sales Win-Win Negotiations:
- The Phases of Sales Negotiations
- The Harvard Model Applied to Sales Negotiation
- The Art of Bargaining and Concessions Handling
Unit 6: NLP and Emotional Intelligence in Selling:
- What is NLP?
- Implications for Marketers, Sales Advertising People
- Hypnotic Marketing and Hypnotic State Inducing Vocabulary
- Mind Reading