Procurement, a word used in the field of industry, trade and services, which gave this process of special importance, a function is responsible for the great responsibility of the organization to provide materials and tasks for use in the facility, whether in production or operation. Ensuring effective planning, policy-making, and decision-making, this program is a brief attempt to clarify the prerequisites for achieving quality and excellence in operations associated with supply and storage functions.
- Procurement Professionals
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Logistics Professionals
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Provide participants with inventory control skills.
- Providing participants with the skills of logistics management according to ISO standards.
- Distinguished management practice to improve warehouses and control methods.
- Identify the modern methods in supply chains and distribution systems.
- Providing the modern skills to be available to warehouse workers.
- Supply chain management
- Forecasting and materials planning
- Reverse logistics
- Sustainable operations
Unit 1: Modern Techniques for Supply Chain Management:
- Supply chain development.
- Supply chain, value chain, and demand chain.
- Electronic supply chain management tools.
- Modern conditions of excellence for supply chain management.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
Unit 2: Establish Strategic Management of Effective Supply Chains:
- Why do we need supply chain management
- General framework for strategic management.
- Five advanced controls for optimal supply chain performance.
- Effective supply chain strategies as a competitive advantage.
- Achieve and measure growth through effective supply chains.
- Adopt the PACE method for developing supply chain operations.
Unit 3: Warehouse and Supply Chain Management System:
- The benefits of applying the logistic system.
- Determine the standards and techniques needed to implement the advanced logistics system.
- Specialized linkage of automated warehouse units.
Unit 4: Strategic Supply Management and Quality in Operations:
- Scheduling and coordination in supply management.
- Strategic decisions for operations and logistics.
- Prerequisites for the application of total quality in operations and logistics.
- Standard specifications for quality systems.
- Expected benefits from the application of the total quality systems.
- Standard financial ratios for supply operations according to quality standards.
Unit 5: Approved Certificate of Excellence in Supply Researches:
- Quality Requirements for Logistics Management.
- Methods of measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of supply management.
- Excellence model for supply management.
- Nine Standards of Excellence in Supply Management and Operations.