Procurement is a word used in the field of industry, trade, and services, which gives this process particular importance; a function is responsible for the great responsibility of the organization to provide materials and tasks for use in the facility, whether in production or operation.
This strategic supply chain management operations and strategies course, ensuring effective planning, policy-making, and decision-making, is a brief attempt to clarify the prerequisites for achieving quality and excellence in operations associated with supply and storage functions. This supply chain management course integrates key concepts to illuminate the strategic role of supply chain management in enhancing organizational performance and achieving a competitive advantage.
Explore the supply chain management strategies and understand why strategic supply chain management is a compelling competitive advantage. This strategic supply chain management operations and strategies course provides the general framework for strategic management, focusing on five advanced controls for optimal supply chain performance and how to achieve and measure growth through developing a supply chain strategy.
Applying Supply Chain Management Strategies
Delve into supply chain management strategies, where participants explore the intricate details of creating and implementing strategies that align with organizational goals. This strategic supply chain management operations and strategies course will provide insight into what a supply chain strategy is, what is in supply chain management, and how strategy supply chain management plays an essential role in building resilient and efficient supply networks.
- Procurement professionals.
- Supply chain management.
- Supply chain professionals.
- Logistics professionals.
At the end of this strategic supply chain management operations and strategies course, the participants will be able to:
- Provide participants with inventory control skills.
- Providing participants with the skills of logistics management according to ISO standards.
- Distinguished management practice to improve warehouses and control methods.
- Identify the modern techniques in supply chains and distribution systems.
- Providing modern skills to warehouse workers.
Upon the end of this strategic supply chain management operations and strategies course, the target competencies will be able to evolve the ability to:
- Supply chain management.
- Forecasting and materials planning.
- Reverse logistics.
- Sustainable operations.
Unit 1: Modern Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain development.
- Supply chain, value chain, and demand chain.
- Electronic supply chain management tools.
- Modern conditions of excellence for supply chain management.
- Elements of supply chain management.
Unit 2: Establish Strategic Management of Effective Supply Chains
- Why do we need supply chain management?
- General framework for strategic management.
- Five advanced controls for optimal supply chain performance.
- Effective supply chain strategies as a competitive advantage.
- Achieve and measure growth through effective supply chains.
- Adopt the PACE method for developing supply chain operations.
Unit 3: Warehouse and Supply Chain Management System
- The benefits of applying the logistic system.
- Determine the standards and techniques needed to implement the advanced logistics system.
- Specialized linkage of automated warehouse units.
Unit 4: Strategic Supply Management and Quality in Operations
- Scheduling and coordination in supply management.
- Strategic decisions for operations and logistics.
- Prerequisites for the application of total quality in operations and logistics.
- Standard specifications for quality systems.
- Expected benefits from the application of the total quality systems.
- Standard financial ratios for supply operations according to quality standards.
Unit 5: Approved Certificate of Excellence in Supply Research
- Quality Requirements for Logistics Management.
- Methods of measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of supply management.
- Excellence model for supply management.
- Nine Standards of Excellence in Supply Management and Operations.