Enhance your recruitment skills with the latest strategies and tools to become a proficient talent acquisition specialist. Acquire insights about talent acquisition certification courses and gain the expertise required to execute successful recruitment campaigns.
Recruitment and selection can be a very expensive and time-consuming process. However, there is evidence that employing the latest recruitment and selection methodologies and techniques increases the likelihood of successfully recruiting the best candidate for any intended role.
The certified talent acquisition strategist, recruitment, and selection program will explore techniques to transform your competence as a recruiter or interviewer in recruitment/selection, development, and appraisal opportunities.
- HR managers.
- HR recruitment personnel.
- HR professionals.
- People who want to gain important skills.
Talent Acquisition Certification and Training
Embark on a journey to become a certified talent acquisition professional by enrolling in talent acquisition specialist courses. Learn strategic talent acquisition methodologies and enhance your expertise in talent acquisition programs, paving your way to attain a strategic talent acquisition certification.
This talent acquisition strategist, recruitment, and selection course is designed to help you master the competencies needed for successful talent acquisition and equip you with a robust toolkit, including recruitment training for managers and talent acquisition certifications, to face the challenges of the modern recruitment landscape.
Whether you\'re aiming for a talent acquisition strategist certification or seeking the best talent acquisition certification, this course offers a comprehensive pathway to elevate your recruiting skills.
Participants who complete this program may be interested in pursuing further certifications such as the talent acquisition certificate program, certified talent acquisition professional (CTAP), or even a master\'s in talent acquisition.
At the end of this talent acquisition strategist, recruitment, and selection course, the participants will be able to:
- Examine numerous interviewing techniques and practice the process of behavioral or targeted interviewing.
- Discuss potential outcomes when using a variety of approaches to recruitment and selection.
- Consider various techniques and methodologies to differentiate the excellent from \'the average candidate using Competency frameworks.
- Explore the appropriate use of various psychometric tests, including general ability and attributes tests.
- Experience using Myers Briggs (MBTI) and reviewing SHL\'s OPQ 32 reporting material, including feedback on personality questionnaires.
- Understand the benefits of developing an assessment center to test candidates against future job requirements.
- Examine various Emotional Intelligence (EI) tools to test the potential of the candidate(s), including Daniel Goleman\'s research and theory.
- Develop your influencing skills by making persuasive presentations of key requirements in planning recruitment/selection campaigns.
- Practice all techniques to achieve understanding and competence in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Decision making.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Culture awareness.
- Emotional intelligence.
Unit 1: The Recruitment and Selection Process
- The key elements are competencies and person specification.
- The five types of interview styles.
- The principles of conducting a targeted interview.
Unit 2: Interviewing in Action, Exploring The Outcomes
- Developing rules of evidence for assessment.
- Coding example: The rules of coding and syndicate exercise.
- Interview process and practice.
- Targeted interview practice.
Unit 3 - The Use of Psychological Test Data in The Recruitment Process
- Coding example + syndicate exercise.
- Examining the results, including standardization and concluding.
- Review of psychometric tests available in the selection and recruitment process.
- Analyze and complete the MBTI Personality questionnaire.
- The increasing use of Emotional Intelligence in the Recruitment process - Daniel Goleman\'s model.
- Additional insights into personality profiling, including a case study.
- Administration and guidelines for the use of psychometric testing.
Unit 4: Dealing With The Results, Drawing Conclusions, and Feedback
- Application of psychometric tests, including using a type indicator (MBTI) and putting feedback into context.
- Best fit analysis and demonstration.
- What do the four scales mean?
- Recruitment and selection results and employing them as a development tool.
Unit 5: Design and Deployment of Assessment Centres
- The latest techniques in advertising for vacancies.
- How to shortlist, avoid bias, and do lots of hard work?
- Examination of an assessment center approach - training of the assessors.
- Decide on the tools and techniques to use in the assessment and the consequences.
- The resources required to run a successful recruitment or selection process.