In today's dynamic project management landscape, agility and adaptability are paramount. The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification equips professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in agile project management. This comprehensive course is specifically designed to prepare participants for the PMI-ACP certification exam.
The PMI-ACP certification validates an individual's expertise in agile methodologies and their ability to lead agile teams effectively. Agile approaches have become increasingly essential for organizations looking to deliver projects efficiently, respond to changes swiftly, and satisfy customer needs promptly. This course serves as a vital stepping stone for professionals seeking to advance their project management careers by mastering agile principles and practices.
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Agile Team Members
- IT Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to earn the PMI-ACP certification
Upon completing this preparation course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the core principles and values of agile methodologies.
- Apply agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and XP to project management.
- Comprehend agile roles, responsibilities, and team dynamics.
- Implement agile tools and techniques for project planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Prepare effectively for the PMI-ACP certification exam.
Unit 1: Agile Principles and Mindset
- Introduction to Agile Methodologies
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Mindset and Values
- Agile Benefits and Misconceptions
- Agile vs. Traditional Project Management
Unit 2: Agile Frameworks and Methodologies
- Scrum Framework
- Kanban Methodology
- Lean Principles
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Crystal Methods
Unit 3: Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrum Roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team)
- Responsibilities of Agile Team Members
- Role of Management in Agile
Unit 4: Agile Planning and Estimation
- Agile Release Planning
- User Stories and Backlog Management
- Agile Estimation Techniques (Planning Poker, T-Shirt Sizing, etc.)
- Velocity and Burndown Charts
Unit 5: Agile Execution and Monitoring
- Daily Stand-up Meetings
- Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Agile
Unit 6: PMI-ACP Exam Preparation
- Overview of the PMI-ACP Exam
- Study Tips and Strategies
- Practice Exam Questions and Simulations
- Review of Key Agile Concepts and Terminology
Unit 7: Final Assessment and Exam Readiness
- Mock Exam and Practice Questions
- Individual and Group Discussions
- Clarifications and Q&A Session
- Tips for Taking the PMI-ACP Exam