In this program you will evaluate the value of your strategic choices and get a deeper grasp of the interplay between company strategy and financial strategy in this top-tier programme. You will develop a more sophisticated understanding of how to assess investment opportunities, decide on capital structure and capital management, and increase organisational value using the instruments of modern finance.
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Representatives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Managers
- Managers and Professionals from any other non-financial areas willing to understand the financial aspects of Analysis, Planning, and Control
- Commercial Managers
- Managers among all managerial levels
- People interested in become a Financial Advisor or Certified Financial Planner
- Also, this course is suitable for all management levels among the organization
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Develop the basics of strategic financial planning
- Identify the key steps in developing a financial model
- Analyze a company’s annual report identifying key performance indicators to understand what the numbers are saying and make projections of future performance
- Develop an Economic Value-Added model to see the organization from the shareholders’ perspective
- Develop greater confidence in discussing financial strategy
- Understand how financial considerations help to support an organizations’ strategic decisions
- Establish an Annual, Per-Client, Target Revenue
- Make Your Closes & Reviews More Impactful
- Know how the IMF uses financial programming and other tools to analyze macroeconomic issues and provide policy recommendations.
- Determine the best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them.
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for in their business.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others.
- Develop a Personal and Professional Vision and Communicate it to all stakeholders.
- Fiscal policy
- Financial analysis
- Financial advisory
- Macroeconomic policy
Unit 1: Fiscal Policy Overview
- Knowledge of economic development, management, politics and international trends and strong analytical skills to shape local, national and global policies.
- Analyze economic policies, evaluate and manage complex programmes.
- Knowledge of economic developments, policies, international trends, and economic governance
Unit 2: Explanation of Financial analysis
- Assessment of Business Performance
- Projection of Financial Requirements
- Analysis of Investment Decisions
- Analyzing the Annual Report and Creating Shareholder Value
Unit 3: Financial Advisory Skills
- Introduction to financial planning
- The common challenges and pitfalls of the business
- The many different ways you can be successful as a financial advisor
- Risk analysis, insurance, and retirement planning
- Investment planning, tax planning, and estate planning
- Begin With the End in Mind
- Expand Your Professional Development
- Forecast Revenue
Unit 4: The Macroeconomist
- The Role of the IMF
- Macroeconomic Framework and Linkages
- Financial Programing: Baseline Scenario
- Macroeconomic Policies
Unit 5: Leadership Best Practices
- How a Leader Fosters a Leadership Environment
- Creating and Implementing a Leadership Communication Strategy
- How Effective Leaders Control their “Inner Power”
- How a Leader Uses Resources More Effectively
- How a Leader Builds an Innovative Culture