What is required of the organization is to bring about change to the extent of the required development, meaning the need for substantial developments for the basic mission of the Misson organization as well as for its general purposes, and therefore for its detailed objectives, i.e. to bring about a comprehensive and complete development and improvement of its operations and extended to include all its parts, then the daily methods and practices of management, modification and change cannot be satisfied Rather, it requires strategic planning, which represents the means by which all the activities of the organization can be unified.
And achieving vertical coordination between organizational levels, so this conference aims, through its topics, to how to achieve quality in the strategic planning process according to the European institutional excellence model (European foundation for quality management).
- Leaders, managers and administrators.
- Occupants of administrative and executive positions.
- Heads of Departments.
- Those wishing to develop work systems and procedures in their administrative units.
- Everyone who finds himself the need to attend this conference and wants to develop his skills and experience.
At the end of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Refining and developing capabilities on how to apply best practices and methodologies related to strategic planning and developing strategic plans in accordance with the standards of the European Excellence Model EFQM.
- Recording, analyzing and evaluating the organization's strategy according to quality standards.
- Formulating and developing a strategy and plans that comply with the requirements of the internal and external environment and the quality of performance.
- Implementation of the stages and steps of strategic management according to models of excellence.
- European Excellence Model 'Basic Introductions'.
- A Brief History of EFQM.
- Excellence Model Criteria: (EFQM).
- Strategy development.
- The relationship between strategy and excellence model.
- Vision development.
- Building strategy and institutional excellence.
- Creative planning and outstanding performance.
- Planning concept.
- Strategic planning and quality management.
- The concept of strategic planning.
- Designing an effective planning system.
- Steps and stages of the planning process.
- Supportive skills for strategic planning.
- Future leadership and strategic planning.
- Who are the managers and leaders of the future.
- Future challenges and preparing individuals to meet them.
- Strategic Planning and Excellence Management Laboratory.
Unit 1: European Excellence Model “Basic Introductions”:
- A brief history of EFQM
- The European Excellence Model as a Global Model
- Institutions Evaluation System Calculation of Excellence Model Criteria
- Excellence Management and the European Model of Excellence
- Excellence equation and quality awards
Unit 2: Criteria for Excellence Model (EFQM):
- Firrst standard: Leadership
- Second standard: Policies and Strategies
- Third standard: Human Resources
- Forth standard: Resources
- Fifth standard: Operations
- Sixth criterion - the results of the dealers
- Seven standard: Community Outcomes
- Eight standard: Human Performance Results
Unit 3: Strategy Development:
- The relationship between strategy and excellence model
- Vision development
- Develop mission and directions
- Developing plans and programs
- Develop implementation mechanisms according to total quality
Unit 4: Building Strategy and Institutional Excellence:
- External climate analysis
- Internal climate analysis
- Determine strategic directions
- Defining strategic goals
- Formulation and composition of the strategy and strategic and tactical plans for its implementation
- Strategy Execution
- Monitor, evaluate and update the strategy
Unit 5: Creative Planning and Outstanding Performance:
- Planning concept
- Planning Benefits
- Tactics and strategy
- Components and elements of creative planning
- Planning types
- Practical exercise
Unit 6: Strategic Planning and Quality Management:
- Strategic planning concept
- Strategic planning and the challenges of international competition
- Characteristics of strategic planning
- Advantages of strategic planning
- Porter and strategic planning
- Strategic planning and quality
Unit 7: Effective planning system design:
- Steps and stages of the planning process
- Obstacles to the planning process
- Creative tools and tools for forecasting
- Principles of Effective Planning (Japanese Model)
- Contingency Planning (Practical Case)
Unit 8: Skills Supporting Strategic Planning:
- Control systems
- Information Systems
- Strategic Incentive Systems
- Effective Communication Systems
- Work teams
Unit 9: Future Leadership and Strategic Planning:
- Who are the future managers and leaders?
- Future challenges and preparing individuals to meet them
- The Japanese experience in preparing future leaders
- The three models for making creative plans
- Mistakes in planning for the future
- Strategic thinking and quality planning
Unit 10: strategic planning laboratory and management of excellence:
- How to develop an action plan for the participant's department
- How to avoid mistakes in the planning process
- Environmental impact survey as a model for strategic planning
- Lab Review your past experiences in planning