The digital transformation of human resources is an important topic for many human resources specialists because of the technology’s ability and ability to change the image of human resources operations that all companies and institutions know in their traditional form. today. Simply put, HR digital transformation is the process of changing operational HR processes and functions to become a technology-based and data-managed automation. The digital transformation process is related on the one hand to the transformation of human resource processes and on the other hand the transformation of work teams and the way they work. The transformation process includes the organization or the company as a whole and not just a transformation process in human resources management only, and this is if we are seeking a successful digital transformation process. Digital HR transformation is the transformation of human resource management processes and functions, using data to drive all areas of HR suchh as payroll, benefits, performance management, learning and development, rewards and recognition, and recruitment.
- All employees of human resources departments.
- Managers and officials of human resources departments.
- Training, organization, and administrative and career development officials.
- All employees and managers are interested in these vital topics.
- Anyone who finds himself in need of this course and wants to develop his skills and experience.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of digital transformation in human resource management.
- Understand the importance of digital transformation in human resource management.
- Knowledge of the pillars of change for digital transformation in human resource management at the business level.
- Awareness of modern concepts and dimensions of human resource management in light of digital transformation.
- Understand the mainstays that must be met by human resource managers.
- Understand the role of human resource management teams in the digital transformation of human resources.
- The ability to use the best digital tools in human resource management.
- Understand how HR departments transcend in the digital age.
- Realizing the challenges of human resource management and ways to confront them in the era of digital transformation of human resource management.
- The ability to innovate and manage talent.
- Understand the concept of digital training.
- Understand the link between digital development and human resource development.
- Mastering the methods of human resource development using digital technology.
- Master the digital technology tools used in human resource training.
- Understand the characteristics of gifted people.
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on job performance evaluation, Edrak.
- Digital transformation in human resource management.
- The different stages of digital transformation.
- Digitization and digital transformation in human resources.
- Implications of digital technology on training, development and job performance evaluation in human resources.
- E-Recruitment - Innovation and Talent Management.
Unit 1: Digital Transformation in Human Resource Management:
- The role of HR teams in digital transformation
- Better use of digital tools in human resource management
- How to transcend HR departments in the digital age
- Pillars of change for the digital transformation of human resources
- How HR departments overcome the challenges of digital transformation
Unit 2: The different stages of digital transformation:
- The current situation
- Active mode
- The strategy
- Determination phase
- Targeting stage
- Adaptation phase
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure return on investment (ROI)
- Tools and processes that support transformation
- External resources and third-party experts
Unit 3: Digitization and Digital Transformation in Human Resources:
- Update old systems
- Automate existing paper or manual processes
- Transfer the system to be available online
- Change, Innovation, and Leadership
Unit 4: Implications of digital technology on training, development, and job performance evaluation in human resources:
- T.I.M.A's method for identifying training needs
- Digital training concept
- The link between digital development and human resource development
- Methods of human resource development using digital technology
- Digital technology tools used in human resource training
- Benefits of using job performance appraisals
- Job performance appraisal errors
- Job performance interviews
- The impact of digital transformation on job performance evaluation
- How can digital transformation benefit from job performance evaluation?
Unit 5: E-Recruitment - Innovation and Talent Management:
- E-recruitment concept
- The importance and objectives of e-recruitment
- The method of attracting and employing human competencies at the enterprise level
- Advantages and disadvantages of online recruitment
- Test goals
- Factors that help the effectiveness of online recruitment
- Barriers to e-recruitment
- The importance of innovation
- Methods of developing innovative thinking
- Talented Characteristics
- talent management concept
- The role of human resource management in developing talent in organizations
- Talent management strategies in light of digital transformation in human resource management