One of the basic criteria that all governmental, business or civil bodies and institutions seek is to achieve customer satisfaction and satisfaction of their desires and needs. Despite this, studies have proven that 50% of customer calls received by most government agencies are unanswered. Callers outside of work time are not answered, and the pressure of calls may also cause the loss of some of them. In the necessities of professional work between companies, providing technical support service to customers in a distinct manner is one of the basics of competitive work, and as a matter of strong competition in the labor market, the customer is looking for companies that have the greatest interest in his dealings, the more interest in the customer, the greater the demand for this field. Which led to the need to pay attention to customer service in general and the quality and efficiency of call center operations in particular.
- Understand the importance of customer service in a competitive environment.
- Practicing effective methods, managing customer expectations, and satisfying them.
- Learn about the different modern types of call centers
- Provide better and faster service and increase customer satisfaction.
- Learn about modern technologies in raising the efficiency of call centers
- Identify signs of customer dissatisfaction and respond effectively to customer problems and find practical solutions to them.
- Clarify the importance of call center management to improve company performance.
- Implementation of a customer feedback system that will increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Managing every stage of handling complaints from preparation to the complaint being resolved, including receiving, analyzing, escalation, and follow-up of the complaint and all internal and external communications.
- Develop relevant KPIs to assess and review complaint systems.
- Improving the systems in the call center and making it one of the best international standards for dealing with customers
Unit 1: Unique Vision in the Management of Customer Service:
- The importance of customer service in the success of organizations.
- Advanced strategies in customer service.
- Modern mechanisms in identifying and understanding the client.
- Positive trends and success in customer service
- Factors that achieve excellence in customer service
- Positive effects of success in achieving or exceeding customer expectations
Unit 2: Efficiency of Call Centers in Achieving Quality Customer Service:
- The concept of "contact center" management.
- The importance of managing a call center.
- Objectives of the "call center" section.
- The five basic sections to activate the call center
- Features of the call center section
- Obstacles that may face the call center
Unit 3: Modern Mechanisms in the Development of Call Center Operations:
- Modern technology in call centers
- Develop call center mechanisms.
- The different types of call centers.
- Steps to improve call center performance
- The basic skills that a call center employee must have
- Develop relevant KPIs to evaluate and review complaint systems
- The call center and the application of the concepts of total quality in dealing with complaints
Unit 4: Leadership and Providing a Stimulating Environment for Call Center Operations:
- The concept of leadership, its objectives, and types.
- The role of leadership in developing, implementing, and updating work systems.
- Modern methods of dealing with leaders with all concerned groups.
- The role of leadership in building a culture of excellence among call center employees
- Leadership and its impact on providing a stimulating environment for innovation and creativity
- Leadership strategies for implementing development policies
Unit 5: Excellence as an Entry Point for the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Call Center Operations:
- The concept of efficiency and effectiveness.
- The relationship of efficiency and effectiveness with administrative excellence.
- Efficiency and effectiveness as standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Efficiency analysis of environmental, economic, and technological factors affecting customer satisfaction
- Excellence strategies for implementing development policies in the call center
Unit 6: Methods of Measuring Call Center Customer Satisfaction to Build Effective Organizations:
- Why should you measure customer satisfaction
- Methods of collecting information to measure customer satisfaction.
- Modern KPIs for Evaluating and Reviewing Complaint Systems
- Difficulties that organizations may face when measuring customer satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction measurement models for call centers, how to analyze them, and benefit from the results.
- Models for measuring employee satisfaction in call centers and how to benefit from the results.