There is retailing all around us. It is present everywhere. We know the merchants we favor, frequently purchasing goods and services from their physical stores, online stores, and catalogs. Retailers play a crucial economic role in ensuring that consumers can obtain these goods and services, and we depend on them to provide us with hundreds of goods and services each year. The practice of retail has a long history and is ingrained throughout society. Retailers must be able to read the social and economic climate.
- Retail Manager.
- Store Manager.
- Retail Buyer.
- Merchandiser Analyst.
- Supply Chain Distributor.
- Marketing Executive.
- Warehouse Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Customer Care Executives.
- Image Promoter Merchandise.
- Manager Department Manager.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Hassle-free shopping.
- Prevents unnecessary chaos and shoplifting activities.
- Proper accounting.
- Well-organized store and inventory management.
Unit 1: Retail logistics: Changes and challenges:
- The logistics task
- Retail logistics and supply chain transformation
- Supply chain management
- The grocery recall supply chain
- Supply chain challenges
Unit 2: Relationships In the supply chain:
- Power in buyer-seller relationships
- Efficient consumer response
- The role of logistics service providers
Unit 3: The internationalization of the retail supply chain:
- Offshore sourcing and reshoring
- Differences in distribution 'culture' in international markers
- The internationalization of logistics practices
Unit 4: Exploring the international fashion supply chain and corporate social responsibility: Cost, responsiveness and ethical implications:
- The internationalization of the fashion supply chain
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility in global fashion supply chains
Unit 5: Availability in retailing: On shelf in store and online fulfillment:
- Availability on-shelf in-store
- Availability through online fulfillment
- Service failure and recovery
Unit 6: The development of stall logistics:
- The growth and development of the drn-commesce market 246 Web 2.0
- Exploiting the long tail
- Onlineshopping formats
- The e-commerce consumer
- The logistical challenges
- Distribution of online grocery products
- Distribution of online rehashes of non-food items
Unit 7: Improving the environmental performance of retail logistics
- The ecological effects of retail logistics
- Restructuring the retail logistics system
- Improving vehicle utilization
- Improving the energy efficiency of retail deliveries
- Using alternative fuels