Businesses and software in today's corporate environment go hand in hand. Businesses are able to enhance internal efficiency and effectiveness by introducing not only the right tools but the right measures to introduce new software and methods to maximize their investments. While every investment may not be the right fit to meet organizational goals, exercising caution and introducing a knowledgeable professional is key to minimizing wasted resources.
The course offers professionals all the information and skills needed to ensure an organization's IT infrastructure is optimized to help businesses reach their targets. The course covers everything from governance to planning and even risk management strategies.
- IT Professionals.
- IT Managers.
- IT Analysts.
- Compliance Managers.
- IT Risk Managers.
- IT Auditors.
- IT Directors.
- IT Executives.
- IT Governance Professionals.
- Business Professionals.
- Aspiring Enterprise Governance Professionals.
- Professionals looking to gain a thorough understanding of the CGEIT.
- Governance Framework.
- Technology Governance.
- Information Governance.
- IT Resource Planning.
- IT Resource Optimization.
- IT Performance and Oversight.
- Management of IT-Enabled Investments.
- Risk Strategy.
- Risk Management.
- Defining, establishing, and managing a framework for the governance of enterprise IT.
- Enabling and supporting the achievement of enterprise objectives.
- Ensuring that IT-enabled investments are managed to maximize business benefits.
- Establishing an IT risk management framework that identifies, analyzes, mitigates, manages, monitors, and communicates IT-related business risks.
- Optimizing IT resources.
Unit 1: Governance of Enterprise IT:
- Components of a Governance Framework
- Organizational Structures, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Strategy Development
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Organizational Culture
- Business Ethics
- Governance Strategy Alignment with Enterprise Objectives
- Strategic Planning Process
- Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Communication and Awareness Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Policies and Standards
- Information Architecture
- Information Asset Lifecycle
- Information Ownership and Stewardship
- Information Classification and Handling
Unit 2: IT Resources:
- Sourcing Strategies
- Resource Capacity Planning
- Acquisition of Resources
- IT Resource Lifecycle and Asset Management
- Human Resource Competency Assessment and Development
- Management of Contracted Services and Relationships
Unit 3: Benefits Realization:
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- Governance Monitoring
- Governance Reporting
- Quality Assurance
- Process Development and Improvement
- Business Case Development and Evaluation
- IT Investment Management and Reporting
- Performance Metrics
- Benefit Evaluation Methods
Unit 4: Risk Optimization:
- Risk Frameworks and Standards
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerance
- IT-Enabled Capabilities, Processes, and Services
- Business Risk, Exposures, and Threats
- Risk Management Lifecycle
- Risk Assessment Methods