In A VUCA World Strategic HRM is becoming more vital than ever. It is very important for those who occupies or planning to occupy strategic roles in their organization to be able to translate top management strategies into HR strategies and plans in order to create an aligned organization.
This course will help HR strategic managers to increase their strategic insights into creating agile workforce. It aims at cascading the competency phenomenon to include all the HR practices and procurers.
- HR Directors
- HR Strategic Managers
- Those Who are Nominated to Strategic HR Roles
At the end of this conference the participants will be able to:
- Conduct a Strategic Environmental Analysis
- Draft an HR Strategies in Alignment with the Organizational Strategy.
- Lead the development of an organizational Competency Dictionary
- Audit the current HR Strategic Ends, Means, Directives and Activities
- Lunch Initiatives Towards Improving the Employee Journey and the Learning Environment
- Improve the degree of alignment between L&D KPI’s and other prospectives of the organization
- The Global Trends in Human Resources Management.
- Assessing Influencers and Drafting Strategies.
- Creating A Mutual Understanding Across HR Functions.
- Auditing the Process (Creating an Outstanding Employee Journey).
- Auditing the Process (Creating an Outstanding Employee Journey Part 2).
Unit 1, The Global Trends in Human Resources Management:
- The Meaning of VUCA World.
- The Future of Workforce (Global Trends)
- Changing the Mentality from Jobs to Roles
- Aligning the HR Strategy with Business Strategy Using the Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- HR Ends (Vision, Goals, Objectives)
- HR Means (Mission, Strategies, Tactics)
- HR Directives (Rules & Policies)
Unit 2, Assessing Influencers and Drafting Strategies:
- Conduct the HR PESTEL & SWOT
- Understand Business influencers before drafting a strategy
- Cascade the Strategy to Executive levels.
- Analyze the workloads and the competency needs
- Develop a Competency Dictionary with Behavioral indicators
Unit 3, Creating A Mutual Understanding Across HR Functions:
- Competencies and Manpower Planning
- Competencies and OD (Job Designing, Succession plans, and Replacement Charts).
- Competencies and The Job Evaluation Beyond Hay Group Method,
- Competencies and The Recruiting Process
- Competencies and Payroll
Unit 4, Auditing the Process (Creating an Outstanding Employee Journey):
- Revisiting Orientation Process
- Revisiting The Learning & Development KPI’s
- Revisiting The Training Needs Assessment and Finding Competency Gaps
- Revisiting Training Activities and Assure Closing Competency Gaps
- Creating a Favorable Organizational Culture (Lunching Initiatives)
Unit 5, Auditing the Process (Creating an Outstanding Employee Journey Part 2):
- HR Retaining Programs (Cost-Benefit Analysis)
- Calculating the Cost of Turnovers
- Analyzing the Exit Plans (Terminations, Retirement Plans)
- Enhancing Organizational Learning and Creating Transferable Bodies of Knowledge