This Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Our experienced trainer will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this training course, bypassing the relevant examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration
You should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and will benefit from reading the ISO 45001 Standard before attending the course
What will I learn?
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system