Unit 1: AN OVERVIEW OF LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG)
- What is LNG and where does it come from?
- How LNG differ from Natural Gas?
- How is Natural Gas stored?
- What are the applications of LNG?
- Why LNG is used more and more?
- Is LNG flammable and Explosive?
- What is Liquefaction Process?
- What is Regasification Process?
Unit 2: HOW IS LNG PRODUCED?
- What are the chemical properties & components of LNG?
- What are the various steps involved in LNG Production Process?
- How LNG is stored and why it is kept in a cryogenic state?
- What is the process involved for shipping LNG by ships?
- To what extent liquefaction process can be designed to purify LNG?
- What are the particulars of LNG storage tanks?
- Why LNG Modern Plants have on-site more than one processing plants, called Trains
- Which country has the largest Trains in the world?
- What are the regasification process and its necessity?
Unit 3: LNG SHIPPING
- What is LNG & LNG Shipping?
- What is the significance of Transportation Costs in LNG Value Chain?
- What are the LNG Shipping Demand fundamentals?
- What is the proposed Demand /Supply Model?
- What are the types of Tanker Technologies used in LNG Shipping?
- What are the existing rules and regulations pertaining to LNG Carriers?
- What are the main Containment Systems in LNG Shipping?
- What are the different capacities of the vessels?
- How LNG Trading & Chartering can create flexible sourcing and delivery solutions for regasification projects?
Unit 4: WHAT IS THE CONCEPT OF FLOATING PRODUCTION PLATFORMS & REGASIFICATION PLATFORMS?
- What is the concept of Floating LNG Projects?
- Is the above concept currently used in LNG Trade?
- What is the methodology in which FLNG is successfully implemented?
- Is FLNG going to be a substitute for On Shore Facilities?
- Is FLNG potentially going to reduce future project developmental costs?
- Will FLNG enable lower entry barriers for new players into the LNG Trade?
- What is the concept of Floating Regasification (FSRU)?
- What are the advantages of using FSRU Technology?
- How FSRU can assist small time delivery operating service providers?
- How FSRU can assist direct to market operations?
- What is Floating Liquefaction Storage & Offloading (FLSO)?
- Summary depicting the Six Project Phases for a Green Field Power Plant with Carbon
- Capture will be provided as a Tem Plate for future use
Unit 5: PRICING AND RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE LNG MARKET:
- What are the important steps while evolving LNG Supply Chain?
- How long term contracts are negotiated in LNG Trading?
- What are the unique features of the " The Sale & Purchase Agreement" SPA What are Spot Contracts?
- What are the different ways to price LNG Cargoes?
- What is Oil Parity /Broken Parity pricing?
- What is the relevance of introducing a diversion clause?
- Why more advanced contracts are made for multiple destinations?
- How credit risk is handled in LNG Trading?
- What are how Trading Strategy can be evolved?
Unit 6: LEGAL STRUCTURE & COMMERCIAL ISSUES FOR LNG EXPORT PROJECTS:
- What are the common Project Structures in an LNG Export Project?
- What are the advantages and risks associated with Integrated Upstream Model?
- What are the benefits and risks of the Merchant Model?
- What are the advantages of the Tolling Model and associated risks?
- What are the common issues associated with export of LNG Projects?
- What are the regulatory requirements to be complied with?
- What are the Policies and Procedures to be adhered to?
- What are the factors the stakeholders should consider such as Risk/Reward How damages are covered in the LNG Contracts?
- What are the circumstances wherein the Purchaser has to compensate the Seller?
- What are the circumstances in which Termination Rights and Force Majeure can be implemented in LNG Contracts?
Unit 7: EMERGENCE OF SMALL SCALE LNG (SSLNG)
- What are the reasons for the emergence of SSLNG?
- What is the prevailing installed production capacity of SSLNG?
- What are the capacities of SSLNG Carriers?
- What is the Value Chain configuration of SSLNG?
- Operations? What are the Key Drivers of SSLNG?
- What are the perceived advantages and disadvantages of SSLNG?
- What are the important parameters for sustaining SSLNG downstream as a viable and cost-effective infrastructure?
Unit 8: EVOLVING MARKET DYNAMICS OF GLOBAL LNG:
- What is the present state of the Global LNG Industry?
- What are the impediments to the future growth of LNG Exports?
- Is Partial Migration away from Oil -Linked Price of LNG to more spot or hub-based pricing feasible?
- What is the expected LNG Demand Growth Consensus?
- Why USA considers LNG Exports as a Political Risk?
- What is the present status of LNG shipbuilding, including LNG carriers, FSRUs, and fuelling and storage barges?
- Who is buying the vessels and who is building them?
- What is the current state of the market in terms of the construction of port and docking facilities to facilitate LNG supply to vessels and haulers?
- What is the present state of the bunkering sector?
- Who are the main players what are the main regional and global trends?
- How is emissions and clean air legislation driving the use of LNG as a transport fuel?
- What are the implications of shipping and logistics developments on the global gas market and how will LNG prices affect shipbuilding and freight costs?
Unit 8: WHY IS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT TO LNG PROJECTS?
- What are the reasons why good Supply Chain Management is important to any Energy Industry?
- What are the challenges in the Upstream Supply Chain which have to be effectively and efficiently carried out?
- What are how concepts such as FLNG can enhance operational efficiency and reduce cost?
- What are the ways to improve LNG Supply Chain Management?