The supply chain is a complex science when it comes to aviation, it is more sensitive and accurate, This course will give you everything you need to know about this topic, the content of this course is designed to be flexible to the level of participants' experience in the field of aviation and the supply chain, and therefore the training course will suit you Whether you are new to this field or experienced, what matters in the outputs of this course is that you learn to be more professional and be familiar with the best practices in this field
- Air transport staff
- Facilities officials at airports
- Airport and aircraft operators
- Air navigation service providers and other entities related to aviation security.
- Anyone who wish to develop his skills and experience
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between the rapidly developing global logistics industry and the aviation industry.
- Apply different methods and techniques to achieve a smooth transportation of goods.
- Recognize how transportation companies are emerging with new methods and technologies.
- Improve ground handling and road transport, tracking and barcode systems, security and inspection, and safe delivery of perishable items.
- Define the impact of information technology, listing the factors of change, and defining the role of the general handling agent
- Understand the organizations and regulations governing international aviation.
- Airfreight world.
- Airfreight history.
- Cargo handling
- Shipping elements
- Fast shipping and postage
Unit 1: Air Freight:
- Supply chains under pressure
- Air Cargo strengths
- Model shift
Unit 2: The World of Air Freight:
Unit 3: The History of Air Freight:
- Environmental pressure
- Types of airports
Unit 4: Cargo Handling Agents:
- Airlines are at the beginning of computer technology
- Factors of change
- The role of general handling agent
Unit 5: Freight Forwarder:
- Redirector Development
- Associations and networks
- Case study: "Hellman Worldwide"
Unit 6: Express Shipping and Postage:
- Charter brokers
- The animals
- Heavyweight goods
- Aviation fashion
- Art craft