Professionals of public or private companies are more than ever aware that what can be achieved and what can be done can be rewarded. The course aims to provide participants with the knowledge to translate inputs and outputs into results. It also helps participants learn and apply the foundations behind strong KPIs developed at all functions and all levels.
Several case studies and statistics have shown that achieving strategic and operational objectives achieves a higher level of success when measured against the correct KPIs, and their use ensures that progress towards the goal is effectively measured.
In this course, participants will discover the world of KPIs, their types and uses, and how they relate to every aspect of their business. Participants will master the step-by-step approach to ensure that KPIs and scoreboards are properly developed and required to monitor and raise KPIs for their line managers.
- Head of Departments
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- HR Managers
- HR Professionals
- Employees who want to get new knowledge to improve their profile
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Design a performance measurement system using the knowledge gained in KPIs.
- Analyze and develop key KPIs relevant to stakeholders and clients.
- Evaluate and develop the most important KPIs to lead internal quality and productivity.
- Effective management of KPI measurement at all stages.
- Employ the necessary tools to ensure the successful implementation of the KPI project.
- Develop and use Key Performance Indicators.
- Systematic thinking.
- Performance Management.
- the management of change.
- Proactive thinking.
- Problem Solving.
- Focus on results.
Unit 1: Diversity of KPIs:
- Explain key performance indicators and their critical role in performance management.
- Design a world-class KPI measurement system to guide correct organizational decisions.
- Identify effective key performance indicators to meet the needs of all key stakeholders.
- Differentiate between KPI types and cause-and-effect relationships.
- Discover problems with KPI measurement systems and develop solutions.
Unit 2: Defining The Results of The KPIs:
- Evaluate the current KPI measurement system for improvement opportunities.
- Use key performance indicators in different management areas to target performance plans.
- Identify financial key performance indicators to measure results-based targets.
- Identify key performance indicators for customer value and satisfaction resulting from operational excellence.
Unit 3: Identify The Key Performance Components of The Operational Task:
- Identify key performance indicators for product and service quality that target the best industry standards.
- The eight dimensions of quality.
- Identify key performance indicators for the process and operational efficiency that drive internal activities.
- Measure community outcomes that ensure sustainability.
- Identify human resource performance and key performance indicators that support a high-performance environment.
- Elements of the Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Employee Satisfaction Index.
- Learning and Growth Measurement Framework.
- KPIs for learning, innovation, and growth.
Unit 4: Successful Implementation of The KPI Project:
- Get the commitment of the senior staff team and show commitment.
- Create a winning team with diverse and integrated key performance indicators.
- Include a results-oriented culture for the KPI project.
- Prepare the right KPI development strategy tailored to the institution and its culture.
- Marketing the KPI system to all employees to ensure that their roles are properly understood.
- Facilitate the use of KPIs for teams in work environments.
- Maintain key performance indicators aligned with strategic pressures.
Unit 5: Managing the KPI Measurement Process:
- Use KPI datasheets as an essential tool for managing them.
- Types of performance dashboards.
- Consecutive KPI types.
- Link KPIs to the strategy to ensure that the right things are measured at the right time.
- Design a coherent KPI measurement system.
- Measure and set inspirational goals.
- Collect and analyze KPI data.
- Collect evidence and its standards.
- Report KPI results using dashboards that match management expectations.
- Enhance performance based on results achieved.