The objective of many institutions is to improve their products and save time and material possibilities to study the ways of access to quality in line with the developments of the times, where these institutions face many challenges, the most important of which is the low level of customer satisfaction.
Total quality management has become one of the modern trends in enterprises which found interest from hundreds to develop, where its application proved the ability to address the reasons that lead to the low level of services provided, TQM seeks to achieve the objectives of the institution and gain customer satisfaction (beneficiary).
- Managers and Employees of Quality Management in Companies and Institutions
- Workers in The Quality Sector and Specialized Offices
- Quality Planning Officials
- Supervisors of Production Processes and Team Leaders
- Production Engineers and Designers
- Different Service Providers
- Those Who Are Interested in Total Quality Management
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Define the importance of quality models.
- Recognize various quality concepts.
- Analyze various TQM philosophies.
- Implement TQM improvement tools to enhance customer satisfaction and improve processes within their organization.
- Discuss widely-used improvement methodologies.
- Applying quality tools
- Selecting quality models and systems
- Using Lean and Six Sigma applications
- Change management
- Understanding ISO systems
Unit 1: The Conceptual Framework of Quality:
- Historical development of quality.
- Total Quality Management.
- The concept of total quality management.
- Principles of Total Quality Management.
- Total Quality Management Pioneers.
- Improve quality.
Unit 2: The Requirements of Total Quality Management:
- TQM application requirements.
- Stages of the application of total quality management.
- TQM tools and methods.
- Obstacles of the total quality management application.
Unit 3: Quality Circles:
- International specifications ISO 9000 and TQM.
- What is ISO 9000?
- Definition of ISO 9000.
- ISO 9000 family and its implementation stages.
- ISO 9000 application stages.
- Benefits of implementing ISO 9000 and its relationship to TQM.
Unit 4: Benefits and Advantages of Obtaining ISO Certification:
- ISO and the concept of total quality.
- Dimensions of item quality of products.
- Dimensions of quality of service.
- ISO 9004 Quality Assurance Management and Quality System Components.
- After-sales services.
Unit 5: Developing A University Education Community in The Light of TQM:
- Total Quality Management in America.
- Total Quality Management in Japan.
- Quality - Quality of Education - Total Quality Management.
- The importance of quality in education.