Some leaders have strategic planning, deep thinking, and vision, and many of them are creative in training, motivation, aid, facilitation, and helping others.
However, the institutions need many of these features because strategic planners who do not appear to be competent in interpersonal communication skills often fail to apply their ideas. As for collaborative leaders need a clear vision of communication.
Some may be born as leaders by instinct, but anyone in management or consulting can improve the performance of his leadership if he works on that, and regardless your strength in these competencies, this course will help you to strengthen the effectiveness of your leadership and the course provides participants with an in-depth insight and new ideas, tools and skills to develop the management effectiveness for strategic and cooperative skills.
While the course cannot be considered a lecture, it is certainly a great experience for leadership. It will not only deal with the modern concepts and tools but with very important issues from your circumstances and situations in your business and business activities.
- Managers among all managerial levels
- Team leaders
- Employees who want to get new experience and knowledge to improve their career
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Set out their leadership brand
- Select appropriate techniques for self-discovery
- Demonstrate innovative methods for harnessing others’ creative potential
- Articulate a vision using multiple sensory representations
- Communicate their vision in refreshing and engaging ways
- Explore the outer limits of group creativity
- Identify opportunities for new kinds of thinking
- Create and communicate a compelling vision
- Harness the creative power of the team
- Facilitate others’ creativity in innovative ways
- Link creativity and innovation to organizational performance
- Leadership skills
- Thinking creatively
- Team building & management
- Continuous development
Unit 1: Leadership and Management:
- What is the difference? What is the importance of this?
- Understand the main six theories of leadership and how to apply in your situation.
- Understand the critical links between leadership, ethics, principles, coherence, and learning.
Unit 2: Build a Strong Basis:
- Clarify the vision and principles of your leadership.
- What kind of leaders would you like to be? If you're successful: how do you know that? How to use the structure of personal vision to build strong leadership principles, clarify vision, focus power, and prioritize tasks.
Unit 3: Activating Dialogue:
- Working with perceptions.
- Do your actions apply to your vision?
- Increase self-awareness to explore your obscure points and aspects of your thinking, miscommunication, non-interest, and how your perceptions can build or influence your effectiveness negatively.
Unit 4: Activating Dialogue:
- Developing effective actions, priorities, and balance.
- Clarify priorities and manage time daily to live according to your principles and vision.
- How to achieve an effective balance between the work, career time, family, and personal life.
- Why the balance is necessary for effective practical performance?
Unit 5: Develop Employees to Exceed Their and Your Expectations:
- Strategies and transitional skills for training on leadership to develop employee performance and motivation.
- Why managers disregard high-performance employees and how staff can be helped to strengthen career development.
Unit 6: Building Team, Support, and Challenge:
- Overcoming the expected loopholes of groups and teams.
- How to lead meetings to motivate all the persons to participate effectively.
- How to develop the team's merit towards creativity and problem-solving.
- How to build a team to achieve high performance.
Unit 7: Leadership Through Bridges, Care, and Facilities:
- Why and how active leaders can beyond their direct boundaries to build effective alliances and relationships with other institutions.
- When and how to bridge the gap within your organization to connect between the groups.
Unit 8: Education For Learning:
- How to build renewal, education, and continuous development of your plan.
- Edit your vision.
- Key points of evolution.
- Planning for individual and institutional education.