This course will provide business professionals with leadership methodologies and practices in project management.
Factories and companies management techniques are requirements for business professionals in all the fields.
- Executive Directors
- Project Managers.
- Engineers of financial and human resources.
- Administrative teams’ supervisors.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand the new roles of management
- Recognize the forms of commercial companies
- Manage the manpower effectively
- Lead and manage in multinationals companies
- Understand the internal & external corporate governance
- Management skills
- Budget & Manpower management
- Commercial knowledge
- Compliance Strategy
Unit 1: Role of Management and Development:
- Job description of the organization's tasks.
- The current work of the institution.
- Communication and Administration.
- The objectives and elements of the communication.
- Conditions of the communication process success.
- The Ten Commandments of Effective Communication.
- Planning and management.
- Organizational memory and its types.
Unit 2: Forms of The Commercial Companies:
- People companies.
- Money companies.
- Mixed companies.
- Characteristics of solidarity companies.
- Distribution of profits and losses.
- Characteristics of a simple recommendation company.
- Characteristics of Joint Venture Companies.
- Characteristics of the Joint Stock Company.
- Shareholding Company.
- Limited Liability Company.
- Management of Limited Liability Company.
Unit 3: The Management of The Budget and Manpower:
- Financial management in the private sector.
- Functions of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Characteristics of financial function.
- The impact of inflation on the project evaluation process.
- Sources of funding.
- The Solutions of Crisis in companies.
- Successful Methods of Manpower Management.
- Manpower management strategies.
- Control strategy.
- Compliance Strategy.
Unit4: Corporate Governance:
- The role of founder investors.
- Corporate governance organizations.
- Internal controls for corporate governance.
- External controls for corporate governance.
- Work and distance from commitment.
- Reward systems.
- Environmental and social governance.
- Bad reputation stocks.
- Responsible Investments.
- Investment strategies.
- Principles of responsible Investment.
- Detection and organizing.
Unit 5: The Role of Multinational Companies in Globalization:
- Business and investment in developing countries.
- International Operations.
- International Business.
- Globalization and International Business Management.
- Economic environment.
- The policy of Home Country and the host country.
- Conflict of non-economic interests.
- The relationship of government in social business.
- International Marketing Researches.
- Sources of information from international markets.
- Human resources management and the challenges of international business.
- Factors affecting the selection of managers to work in international companies.