Innovation and creativity are some of the basic requirements in management or even satisfactory in the performance of the contemporary. Organizations of different kinds are no longer sufficient in traditional routines because their continuation may lead to the failure of organizations, to ensure their survival and continuity, In the sense that you do things correctly, but must be ambitious beyond that so that innovation, creativity, and innovation are the hallmarks of their performance.
Modern and contemporary management needs to be modified in the decision-making style and improved and developed in the ways and means of setting priorities and objectives. This can only be achieved by creating and creating the appropriate and appropriate organizational climate, which allows creative and creative thinking to emerge, develop and grow. This issue suffers from weakness in the administration. Therefore, we have presented this project in the field of innovation and creativity to shed some light on this vital and important issue, which is an important issue in the field of management.
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- HR Managers
- HR Professionals
- Employees who want to get great knowledge to enhance their career
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Acquire a range of managerial excellence skills that help them perform business efficiently and effectively.
- Adopt the necessary future formation methods for their organizations.
- Strengthen thinking and understanding of modern, unconventional thinking
- Possess a set of administrative and technical skills necessary to develop strategic plans, policies, and programs and follow up and control them.
- Learn strategic decision-making in an innovative way.
- Avoid obstacles to innovation and strategic thinking.
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Change management
- Strategic thinking
Unit 1: Fundamentals in The Management of Innovation and Creativity:
- The concept of innovation and creativity.
- Definition of innovation through the market.
- Creative society.
- Science of Innovation Models.
- Innovative thinking.
Unit 2: How Time Affects The Process of Innovation and Creativity:
- Time creative and innovative.
- A climate conducive to innovation and creativity.
- Idea catalysts at any time.
- Time-related stimuli.
- Time to convince others of the idea.
- Workshops and applied cases.
Unit 3: How Change Affects The Process of Innovation and Creativity:
- The nature of change and innovation.
- The process of change.
- The planned change.
- Organizational goals of change.
- Is it a philosophy I make right for the first time?
- Distinguish between change and innovation.
- Main trends of the relationship between change and innovation.
- Impact of change and innovation on the organization.
Unit 4: Strategic Thinking The Most Important Forms For Achieving Excellence and Creativity:
- Continuity of strategic thinking.
- Requirements for achieving strategic thinking continuity.
- Some terms are used in strategic thinking.
- The overall framework of planning and strategic thinking.
- Matrix of strategic orientations.
- Cases and practical applications.
- Workshops and applied cases.
Unit 5: Innovation and Creativity in Organizations:
- Manage innovation and creativity in organizations.
- Innovation and creativity in organizations.
- Managers of organizations and innovation.
- Innovative organizations.
- Innovation and types of organizations.
- Classification of organizations for innovation.
- Principles of innovation in organizations.
- Manage innovative activities in organizations.
- Organizations and technology strategy.
- Planning innovations in the organization.
- Organization of research and development activities.
- Innovation and creativity strategies.
- Basic features of innovative organizations.