Today’s executives have no room for error in navigating the market upturn to ensure their organization's survival and success. This all-new capstone to our Management Program is a fast track to more effective senior management by learning to best leverage your corporation’s competencies and build high value, sustainable growth.
An excellent course for experienced executives looking for late-breaking management ideas centered on strategy and “growth maximization” to prepare for market realities in the next three years.
- Senior functional heads
- Senior managers
- Members of the executive committee
- The heads of major business units
- Senior members of the operating group
- HR professionals
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Review prevalent management practices on today’s organizations
- Understand and contribute to a discussion of emerging business issues in management.
- Determine their leadership and management advantage and plan their future in a risk-free environment.
- Recognize and take action on new sources of growth in the areas of strategy
- Make traditional assumptions and examine business challenges from new current perspectives.
- Build on core functional competencies by creating a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Shift to new management and leadership paradigms and behaviors.
- Manage and engage people through organizational performance
- Develop an implementation plan for their return.
- Turn ideas into action through a hands-on case which interconnects all the influences on general management decisions
- Capture advanced-level management learning in a concise and dynamic format
- Build readiness to seize opportunities as markets turn up
- Gain exposure to pioneering trends in productivity, innovation, strategy, performance, etc.
- Connect with an exceptional peer group from diverse industries
- Gain coaching advice from senior consultants on igniting growth and momentum in your organization
- Internal management activities
- Action-planning tools for diagnosing and solving organizational problems.
- Competitive analyzing
- Strategic analyzing
- Performance management
- Change management
Unit 1: Performance Management Process:
- Integration of proven management methodologies
- Fact-based data and information technology
- Motivation and performance management
- Performance management as an appraisal process
- Performance management around the globe
Unit 2: Leading Organizational Change Through Innovation:
- Strategy innovations is managing the future
- Strategy innovations is not strategic planning
- Managing innovation and the discovery process
- The discovery process: staging, aligning, exploring, creating, mapping
- The future of strategy innovation systems in management
Unit 3: Leveraging Management Based Activities:
- Questions and Definitions of Activity Based Management
- Activity-Based management as a key to success
- Operational Activity-Based management for continuous improvement
- Strategic Activity-Based management for profitability
- Activity-Based management supports performance management
Unit 4: Integration of Performance Management:
- Customer intelligence and relationship management
- Supplier Intelligence: managing economic profits across the value chain
- Process intelligence and six sigma quality and lean thinking
- Shareholder intelligence
- Employee intelligence
Unit 5: Knowledge-Based Management and Organisations:
- Enabling knowledge-based competence of a corporation
- Strategic management of knowledge
- Market research in product development
- Human Resource Management and knowledge creation
- Organizing and managing innovation in a knowledge-based economy