According to the Harvard Business Review, "85% of the reason a person gets, keeps and performs well in a job, depends on their ATTITUDE and only 15% on their APTITUDE". (Aptitude is your University degree, diploma, training, knowledge, etc.) It has been found that most Companies spend almost all their training budget on technical and skill development. However, today's "cutting edge" Companies and Organizations, are now selecting and incorporating Peak Performance Training and Staff Personal Development, to increase the performance and productivity of their staff.
The well known Cox Report of American Business, unequivocally stated that, "As many as 94% of the top executives of the Fortune 500 Companies, attributed their success, more to ATTITUDE, than any other ingredient!" Professional excellence is primarily determined by harnessing and maximizing mind, attitude, and motivation power.
This is a highly interactive, inspirational, and motivational course, the course that will turbo-charge your personal and business life. This course will bring about incredible, positive, mindset changes and will give you lifestyle attitudes, that attitudes that will motivate your life to an exciting new level!
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- Also, this course is suitable for all the staff among all departments and levels
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain the significance and impact of the mind.
- Identify the power of choices, decisions, and actions.
- Show how attitude and interpersonal relationships affect every area of our lives.
- Develop specific life management skills.
- Know how to motivate yourself and others.
- Develop pro-active motivation as a way of life.
- Appreciate the power of their mind.
- Understand how to use their creative subconscious mind.
- Understand the importance of interpersonal, relationship skills.
- Learn the steps of how to use attitudinal behavior daily.
- Learn about Life management skills, to bring success, into every area of their lives.
- Understand and harness the power of your mind.
- Use your subconscious to move your forward into a dynamic new dimension.
- Understand what attitude and self-image power living is all about.
- Appreciate why positive attitudinal behavior is crucial for business success.
- Highly motivate yourself and train and equip others to do the same.
- Make a paradigm shift to achieve a dynamic, highly motivated lifestyle.
Unit 1: Harnessing the Power of Your Mind:
- Understanding your amazing brain.
- The importance of the mind.
- Handling the challenge of change and transition.
- Sowing and reaping principle - Cause and effect.
- How conditioning has affected your life.
- Understand your conscious and subconscious mind.
- How to re-program your subconscious mind.
- Learn how to deal with destructive fear.
Unit 2: Selective and Creative Thinking:
- Discover the principle of replacement.
- How to deal with destructive thoughts.
- Find out why enthusiasm is so important.
- A mindset indicator.
- How to develop a positive mindset channel.
- Communication between your mind and your body.
- Dr. Bernie Seigle's observations.
- Teleological thinking.
- Develop positive self-image creative thinking.
- Your personal perspective will affect everything you do.
Unit 3: Discover The Significance of Attitudinal Living:
- What does 'attitude' really mean?
- Find the greatest discovery of the 20th. Century.
- Discover the power of personal and corporate resilience.
- See how your attitude will position you.
- Why do we need an attitude adjustment?
- Advantages of a positive mental attitude.
- How to overcome a negative mental attitude with a PMA.
- How to maintain the right attitude.
Unit 4: Attitude Management:
- Discover the 'Golden Rule' of interaction.
- What is the 'extra-mile' principle?
- Learn the 85% - 15% success principle.
- Discover the psychology of a winning smile.
- Find out how successful people manage their lives.
- Develop an attitude of personal determination and persistence.
- See how your attitude affects your fellow staff and customers.
Unit 5: Mind Set Motivation:
- Understand the 'as a man thinks' principle.
- Know the power of the cassette, and CD's on the mind.
- The power of repetition.
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- Motivation creates energy.
- The key activity of the 100 most successful businessmen.
- Goal setting motivation.
- Discover what momentum motivation will do for you.
- The 2 major types of motivation.
- 35 ways to stay motivated.
- What it means to be pro-active in every area of your life.