Developing personal effectiveness is one of the major cornerstones to achieving professional development and excellence in the corporate world. As S. N. Bremer eloquently stated, "Self-mastery is the most important task for human development." This course delves into the essence of personal effectiveness, personal skills training, and effective personal productivity, aiming to cultivate a disciplined, proactive, and positive mindset. This course is a holistic approach to personality development and communication skills, offering you the tools to develop personal effectiveness and maximize your potential in both personal and professional settings.
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- This communication skills and personality development course suits all departments and levels of employees.
By the end of this comprehensive personal effectiveness course, participants will be able to:
- Develop personal effectiveness skills and empower character, which are essential in today's global economy.
- Integrate these empowerment and personal effective skills into achieving excellence in all areas of personal and professional life.
- Understand the significance and importance of personal effectiveness to professional development.
- Equip themselves with personal effectiveness training to maximize potential, develop positive habits, and thus increase personal efficiency and productivity in the workforce.
- Understand and control the six basic psychological needs of humans.
- Learn how to work effectively, understand work effectively, and improve effectiveness at work.
- To Direct your conscious and subconscious mind for personal effectiveness in personal development.
- It is overcoming negative thinking and restrictive past experiences.
- To Develop an improved self-image and increase personal confidence.
- Learning how to practice daily discipline and mirror motivation.
- To Speak positive and encouraging words to build personal effectiveness skills.
- To Show increased appreciation to others for better interpersonal relationships.
- Developing a proactive consciousness and a positive mental attitude
Unit 1: Mind Empowerment
- Understanding the word "think" and how thought precedes all action.
- The power of your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Realize the power of imagination and the significance of teleological thinking.
- Learn how to replace disempowering thoughts and develop a disciplined character.
- What does the word "think" really mean?
- Thought precedes all action.
- Roger Bannister's program to break the 4-minute mile barrier
- Understand the power of your conscious, subconscious mind.
- Realize the power of your imagination.
- Understand the significance of teleological thinking.
- How to deal with disempowering thinking
- How to use the Replacement Principle
- How to create a disciplined character
Unit 2: Self-Image Empowerment
- Explore your self-image and its impact on your personal and professional life.
- Techniques to overcome a low self-image and build self-esteem.
- To Understand how your self-image and perspective affect your emotional responses and circumstances.
- Understanding who you are
- What is your Self-Image?
- Discover the one prime cause for success or failure in life.
- Release yourself from other people's expectations.
- Know the power of discovering your self-image.
- How to overcome a low self-image
- Discover the power of choice.
- How to build your self-esteem
- See what creates your Screen of reality.
- How do you see yourself?
- Realize that nothing has any perspective other than what you give it.
- Check your train of emotional thought.
- How do you process an event?
- See how your choice affects your circumstances.
- Create a new picture of a new you.
- How to develop a healthy self-esteem
Unit 3: Attitude Empowerment
- Learn about the 85% x 15% attitude success factor.
- Techniques for maintaining the right attitude and developing a disciplined character.
- Importance of associating with positive and growing people for leadership development and personal effectiveness.
- What does "attitude" really mean?
- What is the 85% x 15% attitude success factor?
- Understand the importance of attitude adjustment.
- Mallory's failed expedition to Mt. Everest
- How to Maintain the Right Attitude?
- Associate with Positive growing people
- Listen to and read daily motivational materials.
- Enjoy the medicine of genuine laughter.
- Have a fresh and new attitude in everything you do
- How to create a disciplined character
Unit 4: Word Empowerment
- Understand how every declared word has the power to build or destroy.
- Learn how to use words for positive word empowerment and making wise decisions.
- Every word you speak releases power
- Every declared word is empowered positively or negatively.
- How your words can build up or destroy a person
- Learn what sort of words encourage and build up people.
- When you open your mouth, your mind is on parade!
- How to make wise decisions
Unit 5: Appreciation Empowerment
- Delve into the psychological need for appreciation and its importance.
- Techniques for expressing appreciation in the workplace and making it a vital part of your life.
- One of the six basic psychological needs of man
- Why is appreciation so critical?
- Learn the attitude of gratitude.
- Express appreciation to those you work with
- Discover the statements that build appreciation.
- Learn how to express appreciation in a variety of ways.
- Learn how to make appreciation a vital part of your life.
Unit 6: Motivation Empowerment
- It is understanding the meaning of "motivation" and how it contributes to personal effectiveness training.
- To learn how motivation affects your physical well-being and productivity.
- Techniques for maintaining a motivated and proactive lifestyle.
- What does the word "motivation" really mean?
- Learn what motivates you and what motivates other people.
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- Find the critical factor in a survey of 100 "most successful business persons in the world."
- What does motivation do? Discover the 10 powerful results!
- Discover the medical findings and physiological impact that motivation brings to the body.
- Find out why we lose motivation.
- Learn the 3 significant steps of motivation empowerment.
- How to be action-orientated
- Develop a proactive lifestyle.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to developing personal effectiveness, focusing on various aspects such as personal skills training, communication skills, personal productivity, and leadership development. It equips you with the essential tools to improve your effectiveness at work and grow personally. Join us in this journey towards becoming a more effective individual in both personal and professional settings.