One of the major keys to success in the business world is being able to apply “discipline” to your life and actions! This is the key to developing personal effectiveness and professional excellence.
As S. N. Bremer said, “Self-mastery is the greatest task to which man has ever set his hand to. Self-development, can be achieved only after we resolve to control our self, through the operation and control of our thoughts.
Aldus Huxley said, “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that is your OWN SELF!”
Whether you realize it or not, you carry within yourself, a mental blueprint and a picture of you. All of our actions, feelings, behavior, and even our abilities, are consistent with the self – image, we hold of ourselves. Your self-image is either your life handicap, or your auto-pilot for success!
Denis Waitley, the well known motivational speaker and top performance trainer, sums it all up, when he says – “Ultimately, what shapes our self-image, is not so much what happens to us, as what happens in us! Perhaps more than any other quality, a healthy self-esteem, is the door to high achievement and happiness.”
This program is designed, to prepare and equip each person, with the discipline, a positive mindset, and motivation, to maximize their incredible personal potential
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- Also, this course is suitable for all employees among all departments and levels
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Develop in the areas of personal effectiveness, and character empowerment, that is required in today’s global economy.
- Build these empowerment skills into achieving excellence in every area of personal and corporate life.
- Highlight the 90% “People Factor”, in contrast with the 10% “Performance Factor.”
- Equip and maximize their potential, develop positive habits, and thus increase their productivity, in the workforce.
- Understand the significance of their self-image.
- Understand the 6 basic psychological needs of man.
- Know how to control and discipline their mind.
- Discover how to bring personal character change.
- Build up a positive inner belief system.
- Know how to practice effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Practice having a positive mental attitude.
- Practice positive word empowerment.
- Work and develop a transformational vocabulary.
- Implement a proactive lifestyle.
- Knowing how to direct your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Learn how to overcome negative thinking and a restrictive past.
- Developing an improved self-image.
- Increasing your personal confidence.
- Develop a daily, disciplined lifestyle.
- Practicing mirror motivation every day.
- Practice speaking our positive and encouraging words.
- Increase showing appreciation to others.
- Learning to develop a positive mental attitude.
- Become proactive conscious.
Unit 1: Mind Empowerment:
- What does the word “think” really mean?
- Thought precedes all action
- Roger Bannister’s program to break the 4-minute mile barrier
- Understand the power of your conscious subconscious mind
- Realize the power of your imagination
- Understand the significance of teleological thinking
- How to deal with disempowering thinking
- How to use the Replacement Principle
- How to create a disciplined character
Unit 2: Self-Image Empowerment:
- Understanding who you are
- What is your Self-Image?
- Discover the one prime cause for success or failure in life
- Release yourself from other people’s expectations
- Know the power of discovering your self-image
- How to overcome a low self-image
- Discover the power of choice
- How to build your self-esteem
- See what creates your Screen of reality
- How do you see yourself?
- Realize nothing has any perspective, other than what you give it
- Check your train of emotional thought
- How do you process an event?
- See how your choice affects your circumstances
- Create a new picture, of a new you
- How to develop a healthy self-esteem
Unit 3: Attitude Empowerment:
- What does “attitude” really mean?
- What is the 85% x 15% attitude success factor?
- Understand the importance of attitude adjustment
- Mallory’s failed expedition to Mt. Everest
- How to Maintain the Right Attitude?
- Associate with Positive growing people
- Listen to, and read daily motivational materials
- Enjoy the medicine of real laughter
- Have a fresh and new attitude in everything you do
- How to create a disciplined character
Unit 4: Word Empowerment:
- Every word you speak releases power
- Every declared word is empowered positively or negatively
- How your words can build up or destroy a person
- Learn what sort of words really encourage and build up people
- When you open your mouth, your mind is on parade!
- How to make wise decisions
Unit 5: Appreciation Empowerment:
- One of the six basic psychological needs of man
- Why is appreciation so important?
- Learn the attitude of gratitude
- Express appreciation to those you work with
- Discover the statements that build appreciation
- Learn how to express appreciation in a variety of ways
- Learn how to make appreciation a vital part of your life
Unit 6: Motivation Empowerment:
- What does the word “motivation” really mean?
- Learn what motivates you and what motivates other people
- What happens when you are personally motivated?
- Find out the key factor in a surveyed 100 “most successful business persons in the world”
- What does motivation do? Discover the 10 powerful results!
- Discover the medical findings and physiological impact that motivation brings to the body
- Find out why we lose motivation
- Learn the 3 major steps of motivation empowerment
- How to be action orientated
- Develop and proactive lifestyle