Effective strategic leadership is primary to the future success of any organization. This starts with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team's strategic intent for the organization and its various businesses. In this strategic planning training, leaders will learn to translate this vision into an agenda for action or a strategic planning course. This includes a set of guidelines or a roadmap for business planning deliverables, understanding where the business needs to go, and empowering managers at all levels to make decisions that align with the business's direction.
In this innovation strategy course, strategic leaders and first-line professionals will participate in developing innovation skills and implementing the changes necessary to make a new strategy, vision, or mission work efficiently in today's dynamic environment. The focus will be on the strategic planning training and development process, enabling the organization to reach its vision or targets.
- Head of departments
- Managers at all managerial levels
- Supervisors and Team leaders
- Strategic Planning department
- Employees who want to gain new crucial skills to improve their career path through strategic leadership training
At the end of this strategic planning training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop leaders' three critical strategic agendas: Intellectual, Managerial, and Behavioural.
- Enhance and improve their and their organization's strategic thinking and ability to envision powerful strategic futures.
- Generate and support practical strategic thinking at all levels in the organization.
- Identify the most efficient balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance.
- Identify crucial strategic issues and opportunities.
- Prioritize issues based on their capacity to enable actual value creation.
- Through strategic leadership training, lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent, and complex environments.
- Encourage their people to think differently, work out new initiatives, and innovate.
- Through strategic leadership team training, motivate people towards the strategic 'light on the hill.'
- Change their environment to support your new strategic initiatives.
- Find new approaches to old problems in their organization strategies.
- Implement a plan using all the resources at their disposal.
- Interpret the internal and external forces shaping the future.
- Develop a practical strategic roadmap through a clear vision and statement of strategic intent.
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations.
- Command respect.
- Develop a culture or climate that supports your initiatives.
- Analytical strategic thinking
- Strategic visioning
- Communicating strategic
- Effective implementation planning
- Displaying strategic leadership
- Strategic leadership
- Motivating and influencing people
- Make the changes necessary to advance your plan.
- Develop new behaviors in your people.
Unit 1: Understanding The Strategic Environment:
- Understanding the strategic leadership agenda – intellect, management, and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues through strategic planning course development
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Developing a strategic roadmap
Unit 2: Understanding Strategic Models And Paradigms:
- The strategic journey – standard models and frameworks for strategic thinking (from Ansoff to Hamel via Porter and Mintzberg)
- Recognizing strategic horizons and using the 7S framework
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competencies and skills
Unit 3: Effective Strategic Implementation:
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management
Unit 4: Strategic Leadership:
- Preparing for the future
- Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership through the strategic workforce planning course
- Recognizing, analyzing, and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others
- Developing inspiration and motivation through strategic thinking training
- Communicating the roadmap and gathering support
Unit 5: Driving Strategic Performance & Success:
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization through strategic workforce planning training
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Unit 6: Promoting a Creative Environment at Work:
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a leader creates a climate of innovation through an innovation strategy training course
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Unit 7: Gaining the Participation of the Workforce:
- The G.E. “Workout” Strategy
- Developing creative solutions for strategies
- Gaining the “Buy-In” from the workforce through the strategic training and development process
- Overcoming Charts
- Dealing with Organizational “Drift”
Unit 8: Leading on The Creative Edge:
- Developing creative potential in people and teams
- Understanding creative people
- Convergent and divergent thinking skills
- Motivating creative individuals at work
- Incubating ideas
- Interacting creatively
- Converting expenses to assets using creativity
Unit 9: Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity:
- The Ten keys elements to setting up new missions
- Setting goals and targets creatively through the plan development process training course
- Creating a “Sense of Significance”
- Rewarding performance
- The Four-Steps “Pygmalion” theory
- Generational Motivators
Unit 10: Driving Strategic Change:
- Managing the change process
- Kotter's change management techniques
- Communicating with a sense of urgency
- The downside of change
- Creating a climate of constant change through the strategic training and development process
- Successful techniques for changing people